• Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

David walls does the trading

I'd say tigers will end up with 9 and 10

Sad Jim Carrey GIF

Wtf is Walls doing? Not a single trade completed. He must be working from home, it's not like the old days where you didn't leave the office until you traded all your picks.
Walls clearly doesn't know what he's doing otherwise we'd already have all of,

Bolton, Martin, Pickett, Warner, Richards, Rosas, Garcia, Heppell and JJ by now without losing any players.

How you ask? All he has to say is "Pretty please I'll be your best friend"

When is Trade Radio back? Normally the day after the GF isn’t it.
They usually spend a week and a half talking round in circles.

If you think I’m gonna spend 2 weeks of very low productivity time at work, listening to Hutchys ads on repeat while the likes of Cam Luke and Josh Jenkins do an in depth list analysis of our club and Damo Barrett talks about “machinations” of how Jack Graham gets to West coast and how Richards gets to the Power…..

You are 100% right.

Its the hope that gets ya.

If you think I’m gonna spend 2 weeks of very low productivity time at work, listening to Hutchys ads on repeat while the likes of Cam Luke and Josh Jenkins do an in depth list analysis of our club and Damo Barrett talks about “machinations” of how Jack Graham gets to West coast and how Richards gets to the Power…..

You are 100% right.

...all the while having three or four ads carved into the brain synapses via intense repetition.

Thats fair. For some reason I watched a fair bit of the Dogs VFL this year, Garcia is a very very good state league inside mid. I just haven't seen that translate to a forward role in the AFL, whenever I watched him play he was playing very high and rarely impacted the ball inside 50. He had 0.7 tackles per game inside 50 compared to Freddys 0.6 and I think we all are in agreement that Freddy doesn't impact enough on that end.
Yeah fair point however Garcia was brought in to help with Bevo dumping Macrae and ins and outs in the mids. I don't think Garcia sets the world on fire as a small forward alone but I know that him on our list improves it by adding a ready to go AFL player that can help the forward line and midfield.
Given that we are not going to have a lot of picks, I think this is the stage our list management is at. Other clubs are doing this with players their current clubs aren't giving enough time too.

You are 100% right.

If you can't hear trade news the second everyone else here's about it, do you really like football?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Talk that Carlton want another first rounder for Houston and that they may offer up Cerra. Not sure how true
I’d take him back for a late first to play half back.

Sam Edmund on Whateley saying Martin has been 'out West a few times' and done the medical.

Anyone listened to this, and wants to give me a summary. Need to do some work today.

Not a lot of note, only mention we get is more when talking to Clarke (WC list manager) about players wanting to come to WA.

Stringer saying he's played his last game at the Dons.

Baker still no decision. Eagles interested in Bolton.

Probably a bunch of stuff I've forgotten 😂

If you can't hear trade news the second everyone else here's about it, do you really like football?
i'm more balanced then that.

i just doom scroll twitter and hate read the trade radio account

Sam Edmund on Whateley saying Martin has been 'out West a few times' and done the medical.

Not a lot of note, only mention we get is more when talking to Clarke (WC list manager) about players wanting to come to WA.

Stringer saying he's played his last game at the Dons.

Baker still no decision. Eagles interested in Bolton.

Probably a bunch of stuff I've forgotten 😂
The WC list manager gave nothing away. When they brought up Baker, Graham, Peatling, Bolton, etc. he just said they were good players and there were a number of players they were looking at.

i'm more balanced then that.

i just doom scroll twitter and hate read the trade radio account
I currently have alerts on for the big 4x (Morris, Daniels, Cleary & Twomey) + the AFL house account where official deals get dropped.

I despise how much they retweet themselves.

...all the while having three or four ads carved into the brain synapses via intense repetition.
Normally I’m so fired up By the end of 2 weeks of trade radio if you handed me a set of Total Tools and got me insured with IMAR (the tradies mate) I’d almost consider a career change into construction there and then

I actually always wondered if there were people who listened to trade radio all day every day when it's on, I feel I'd go nuts.
I used to, last few years, as much as I still like to meme and joke about the mind numbing shit they talk about, I've just tuned in haphazardly.

The pure volume of adds is nauseating. I wish they at least started when the FA period opened up, I think it would make a lot of difference to cutting out literally days of dribble.

I actually always wondered if there were people who listened to trade radio all day every day when it's on, I feel I'd go nuts.

You've engaged with people on this site yeah? I think there are, and they do, and they're among us.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back