Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It's really only been Beveridge that one time hasnt it? No one else has said anything that's not in some way related to that.
From 1 week ago:

Speaking after Peel’s 17-point loss, Reidy said he was “happy” to sit behind Darcy and Jackson to wait for his opportunity despite seeing himself as a pure ruckman.
“It’s going to make me a better player and I’m happy to do it,” he said.

“I know there’s good players ahead of me so they’ll make me better. Hopefully, I can make them better and we’ll help take the club in the right direction.

“I will play whatever role the coaches want me to play, I don’t get too much of a say. I see myself and the coaches see myself as a primary ruck, so if I can fill that position that the coaches want me to, I’m happy to do it.”

Reidy said the Dockers and his manager were still working through a contract with reports he was set to sign a one-year extension.

“That hasn’t been done yet. It (leaving) was obviously a thought, but I love it here at Freo,” he said.

“I’m very happy to try to work through a deal for the next few.”

Seems like its not set in stone at all. He is after multiple years by the sounds

Think Voss is fine as depth tbh. Obviously you want another KPF on our list but if it’s a developing kid that’s unlikely to play (Jones) I think that’s okay.

We have more KPDs than just about anyone in the AFL too. It’s not like none of them have played forward in the past, in fact I think Davies and Murphy are the only two that haven’t - add Draper if you’re talking about AFL level. Cox, Pearce and OMac have played AFL games as KPFs before.

From 1 week ago:

Speaking after Peel’s 17-point loss, Reidy said he was “happy” to sit behind Darcy and Jackson to wait for his opportunity despite seeing himself as a pure ruckman.

“I know there’s good players ahead of me so they’ll make me better. Hopefully, I can make them better and we’ll help take the club in the right direction.

“I will play whatever role the coaches want me to play, I don’t get too much of a say. I see myself and the coaches see myself as a primary ruck, so if I can fill that position that the coaches want me to, I’m happy to do it.”

Reidy said the Dockers and his manager were still working through a contract with reports he was set to sign a one-year extension.

“That hasn’t been done yet. It (leaving) was obviously a thought, but I love it here at Freo,” he said.

Seems like its not set in stone at all. He is after multiple years by the sounds
Hmm.

Said all the right things without committing.

If the role the club wants him to play is as steak knives in a Bolton deal?

Thanks for your service Tabs and Hughes but this was to be expected. They were part of some of the darkest days in the clubs history but it was time to move on from that era.

Kuek will forever be a what if, a shame we never got to see him at AFL level.

Expecting more delistings to come. Corbett, Stanley, Knobel, Jones etc. Necessary changes if we are serious about contending next year.

From 1 week ago:

90% sure he's planned to be steak knives in a trade and given it's basically just Soldo as the pure ruck available as depth, you have to think some Vic club would want him as depth. I'd be fine keeping him if I didnt think Knobel is a future 1st choice AFL ruck

Thanks for your service Tabs and Hughes but this was to be expected. They were part of some of the darkest days in the clubs history but it was time to move on from that era.

Expecting more delistings to come. Corbett, Stanley, Knobel, Jones etc. Necessary changes if we are serious about contending next year.
Don't let snuff see you said that

Knobel isnt getting delisted

from the back half? i think 90% of teams atm score from turnovers in the forward half. if youre only getting turnovers in your defensive half, youre probably already pressed up into the 50 with the oppo having spares behind the ball, not exactly an efficient way to generate scores

Across the comp this year 48% of scores came from the front half and 39% from back half (rest from centre bounce). But we were ranked 5th best for scores from the back half but 10th from front half so our front half scoring is an issue.

Across the comp this year 48% of scores came from the front half and 39% from back half (rest from centre bounce). But we were ranked 5th best for scores from the back half but 10th from front half so our front half scoring is an issue.
Surprised its even 10th to be honest, I feel front half scoring is reflective of your ground ball talent which we have none of

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neither is Jones IMO.

They’re young talls that need more time. Lloyd Meek was drafted at 19 and had shown less than Knobel has after two years. Jones is similar but a year behind.
Only thing I'm sure about is one of the three OOC "rucks" is going

Reckon only Corbett and Stanley from this point.

Reidy and Knobel retained.
On top of that potentially Brodie and Erasmus get included in a package for someone due to their lack of opportunities.

Switta and Noddy the only possibilities of requesting a trade: guess the above two could also.

Always sad to see players who have been around for as long as Tabs and Hughes go.

Also I can't believe we are going to try and play a guy with a hip replacement because he is really nice.
Fairly sure Corbett will be delisted and given a gig at the club(Murphy’s role?). Maybe he’s given a spot in Peel’s squad with the possibility of playing for Peel if the Hip is ok.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back