Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Johnson wanted to leave Perth. When did this happen, I thought him sliding was partly because eastern states team thought he was a flight risk?
He did a poddy in his draft year with a mate? (or someone not too official) and mentioned that he kinda wanted to move away from home. The talk of him sliding because flight risk was made up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why does Twomey keep linking Eagles to Bolton???
There was a recent podcast with Adrian Barich that summed up how most eagles think.

They don’t understand 4 or 5 year rebuilds.

He reckoned they should trade Harley Reid out, get 3 first round picks a long with their own, take 4 in 2024, complete the rebuild and play finals in 2 years.

I kid you not.

There was a recent podcast with Adrian Barich that summed up how most eagles think.

They don’t understand 4 or 5 year rebuilds.

He reckoned they should trade Harley Reid out, get 3 first round picks a long with their own, take 4 in 2024, complete the rebuild and play finals in 2 years.

I kid you not.
Everything about that plan actually makes sense until the “play finals in 2 years” bit, they should trade Harley now for 3 first round picks and take 4 this year before the draft starts to get compromised by Tasmania entering, hanging on to him for the next two years and then watching him walk will destroy their chances of bringing through a core group together.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back