Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo won’t do 9 & 10 less they get something good back. I still think 9 & ports pick for Bolton & 29 would be about right.
Bolton plus 10 26 and 29 would be a good hand
How many list spots will Richmond have? They have pick 1 already, likely to get 2 1st round picks for Bolton, despite what their supporters think, they won’t get 6 for Rioli, more likely is 13 & 20 from CG (with their picks in the 40’s going back as CG need to match a bid, then they look like getting the Barrass pick for Baker if he goes to WC (currently 13 but likely 15-16 if Hawks beat port)
1, 9, 13,14,15,20 after these trades

There’s a solid chance we give up 9&10 but I doubt Richmond give back 21 in the deal. They’ll definitely keep that.

It will be more likely we give 9&10 and maybe get 29 back plus scraps.

Whatever the outcome you’d think it will get done early.

I’m still very much interested in Baker.
I've gotten a renewed back bone with Port looking like going straight out and Pickett/Warner. I think we can be strong enough to say we need one of the two top picks.

The first Treloar trade was two top 10s I think.

That was a future as well so not a locked in 2x top 10 picks. I would be comfortable sending pick 9 and our future for Bolton. If that happens to be a top 10 then so be it.

Can't remember the last time two top 10 picks were traded that didn't include one of them being a future, it would be madness.

I see you’re back on the deathride with port having 14.
I’d almost go 9&10 for Bolton if we could get 21&29 back. Then we can trade 21,29 & 63 to Brisbane for 16 and take 14, 16 & 27 to the draft and get two top 20 picks in.
I've come to terms that the Hawks simpers are going to simp and it doesn't matter and that Port have no chance.

Will be stiff competition for that Brisbane pick I think but not a bad result.

I've come to terms that the Hawks simpers are going to simp and it doesn't matter and that Port have no chance.

Will be stiff competition for that Brisbane pick I think but not a bad result.
As a hawks simper I’m actually getting sick of them this week now in the media.
It’s nicely set up for a port ambush if you ask me.
If they are good enough.

As a hawks simper I’m actually getting sick of them this week now in the media.
It’s nicely set up for a port ambush if you ask me.
If they are good enough.
I hope so.

I don't see it, but I hope so.

How many list spots will Richmond have? They have pick 1 already, likely to get 2 1st round picks for Bolton, despite what their supporters think, they won’t get 6 for Rioli, more likely is 13 & 20 from CG (with their picks in the 40’s going back as CG need to match a bid, then they look like getting the Barrass pick for Baker if he goes to WC (currently 13 but likely 15-16 if Hawks beat port)
1, 9, 13,14,15,20 after these trades
They’ll get 6 for Rioli…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be fun but I'd rather use it this year in some way
I'd swap the Port Pick for Carlton's F1 and a 2nd. Sweet death ride.

Everyone is raving about this draft. It not the draft to be trading out all your picks.

I would rather go that other way and trade our F1 for Pick 13 this year.

Everyone is raving about this draft. It not the draft to be trading out all your picks.

I would rather go that other way and trade our F1 for Pick 13 this year.
Yeah, but everyone will trade into this draft and out of next years, then next year they'll be scrambling to get in again.

Sell this years picks for a premium, and stock up.

Feeling devoid of news this week... at this stage I'd settle for a Martin trade request 😂

Surely news of that comes today as Carlton finish their exits?

I think the downside to the rush of news last week was that it was so far away from trade period. Wouldn't be surprised if there was very little news next week too

If the Kozzy thing falls apart. Im still hopeful,
9&F1 is a stack of currency, id be disappointed if we didn’t start hunting out another ready made player

Yeh yeh love the draft, but Simpson, Knobel & Davies is enough young talent for me to get excited about

Yeah, but everyone will trade into this draft and out of next years, then next year they'll be scrambling to get in again.

Sell this years picks for a premium, and stock up.

If this draft is half as good 2019 draft, then I am taking all my picks. The talk is the top 5 is not as good, but the 6-20 is better.

If this draft is half as good 2019 draft, then I am taking all my picks. The talk is the top 5 is not as good, but the 6-20 is better.

Love that after Carlton bid on Henry they traded away the pick that was used on Flanders to get Brodie Kemp and Sam Philip. Karma baby!

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back