Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the point of the clubs career where we may have to let go of some fan favourites and talent in order to get the cream of the crop in higher talent back to the club. I think the clubs open to trading Nod but we will have a very firm price that will Segway into getting Pickett or a future pick for Warner. Salary is no issue to get these guys in.

Is the club 100% invested that Raz will be a core part of the team? Johnson has leaped him in game time. Nod has been injured but I feel like if other teams are circling, when there's smoke there may be fire. Do we try and load Brodie off for a pick and compile as many as we can and stock some list spots with mature aged picks and rookie drafts.

If we can build a solid core of 25-30 players and the remainder are backups for the backups until we hit the draft again in a few years.

This is the point of the clubs career where we may have to let go of some fan favourites and talent in order to get the cream of the crop in higher talent back to the club. I think the clubs open to trading Nod but we will have a very firm price that will Segway into getting Pickett or a future pick for Warner. Salary is no issue to get these guys in.
ChadCream.jpg

Anyone keen to listen and lmk if he says anything interesting?

I heard him say both.

Both Is Good The Road To El Dorado GIF

so both it is

;)

Well that's not happening is it since its effectively Kozzi for an F1 and a late second/ early third rounder at best.
Houston for Kossi is ok, except the reason Melbourne want Houston to challenge. They are done without Kossi realistically unless they can also get a budget option to replace him.

Port would want Pick 9 or 10 this year at minimum for Houston, not next years F1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So given the desire for clubs to get into this draft, and the evenness of the top 30, is it safe to say that aside from the top 5 picks, each other pick is worth about 5 spots more in value?

So our picks at 9, 10 & 14 are closer in value to 4, 5 & 9? (Maybe more 5,6 & 10)

Houston for Kossi is ok, except the reason Melbourne want Houston to challenge. They are done without Kossi realistically unless they can also get a budget option to replace him.

Port would want Pick 9 or 10 this year at minimum for Houston, not next years F1.
Switta becomes surplus to need if we bring in Bolton and Pickett.

Treacy / Amiss / Jackson / Sturt / Bolton / Pickett (+Frederick,Simpson,[draft pick])

I hate myself for typing this.

F1 + Nod > Port
Houston > Melbourne
Koz > Freo
We get Koz for an F1 plus Nod?

Where do I sign?
Nod is worth a third round pick.

To get kozzie for a third round pick and an F1, which should be in the high teens, is robbery by us. I’d love it but not gonna happen.

I would hate to lose Nod. Would love to get Kossie... There will have to be at least a little pain this trade/draft period.
Yeah, I don't think we lose him, hope we don't.

Someone will be squeezed out though.

FWIW I think it's Bolton + Warner, and if not we pivot to Bolton + Koz + Baker, with Kozzie likely to stay at Melbourne in the end.

I still think Warner is in play. He might want to see out his contract with Sydney, but Sydney might want to cash in now. It'll be a first and a second next year for Warner. If Sydney move him this year, it could be pick 10 + F1st.

Sydney have the depth to cover Warner as well. It's a no brainer.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back