Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If I am GC I don't think I want someone like Dusty. To me Dusty is a crutch for some underperforming high end talent.

I think I am putting the hard word on Rowell, Anderson and co to live up to their potential and carry the club on their shoulders.

Those guys aren't kids any more.

Given it's essentially a free hit now, I'm alright with Martin if we add him.

Plus it'd be ****ing hilarious if he gets healthy and has a great year.
Carlton’s Strength and Conditioning staff have been really suspect. Longest injury list this season. Curnow couldn’t get up for Brisbane in the Elimination Final.
Blues fans have gone after the off field staff more than Voss at times.

Fremantle have got lucky/solid in that area of late. So who knows. Maybe a new program may help him

Hang on, was Dusty at the end of his contract? If not he can't be an UFA, and the Mal Michael rule comes in and they'll have to trade won't they?
Anyway i hope it doesn't happen, very disrespectful to Richmond and their fans to pull a retirement stunt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton’s Strength and Conditioning staff have been really suspect. Longest injury list this season. Curnow couldn’t get up for Brisbane in the Elimination Final.
Blues fans have gone after the off field staff more than Voss at times.

Fremantle have got lucky/solid in that area of late. So who knows. Maybe a new program may help him
What about our 26-year-old millionaire who sits out every second game with no real injuries, just a Dadbod?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back