Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What is with these guys and fashion.
mad people GIF

As a free swing I'm hoping everyone who is against it are purely factoring in injuries?

Bloke is a gun when fit
Is he? He must be another Cyril Rioli but without the tackling as his stats really don't suggest that.

He reminds me of an always injured Mark Waugh that couldn't catch.

Is he? He must be another Cyril Rioli but without the tackling as his stats really don't suggest that.

He reminds me of an always injured Mark Waugh that couldn't catch.

It is pity that he didn't get a good run of it. I wonder how he would have gone, if he ended up anywhere except the gold coast.

What is with these guys and fashion.
There is an allure; look good, feel good, comments, compliments, exclusive events, being silently judged by your carefully curated presentation, guestlist, "beautiful" people, lot's of money flying around, erudite characters laughing at everyone and everything, so many "friends".

God knows there can be a vast emptiness to it all and unless your public profile has designers clamouring to drape you, as their own warm blooded mannequin, it's a one way torrent out of your bank account, but it's easy to see how the glamour can be intoxicating for a young person, especially one from rural WA.

Somehow I spent years in that mist and whilst my wardrobe has long gone to thrift and luxury consignment has been replaced by dreams of syntropic permaculture, I am certainly fond of that time spent and I hope "these guys" enjoy the vagaries of their youth as much as I did.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if it's because Tabs and Hughes have interest elsewhere, otherwise seems a tad harsh
Probably gave them a choice. Managers advised Hughes and Tabs there is a 1% chance you get picked up elsewhere, Corbett knows he's done

What kind of idiots are they? Who doesn’t want draft picks? And what are these flags you speak of?
The ones we plant on draft prospects and protect at all costs?

Was not expecting both Kuek & Corbett to be gone, along with tabs.

Leaves KPF Depth as Voss and Jones.

Himmelberg? Or just see who's left in the draft?
Especially if jones has lingering concussion issues.
Reckon someone like Gerreyn would be perfect to develop away at peel. Doubt we have draft pick in his range tho

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back