List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

What is the maximum (walk away point) you would pay for Bolton.

• 9 OR 10

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • 9 & 25

Votes: 10 13.9%
  • 9 & 17

Votes: 37 51.4%
  • 9 & F1

Votes: 10 13.9%
  • 9 & 10

Votes: 12 16.7%
  • 9, 10 & 17

Votes: 2 2.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Emmett might need a good GF performance this weekend. I think he has moved to the borderline delist category even though he did quite well in his 2nd last AFL game where he kicked 3 goals in the derby.

If we give away all our first rounders, we’ve essentially excluded ourselves from 3 drafts in a row in terms of top end talent. It would leave a massive hole in our list. For Baker? Spare me. Bolton I’m comfortable giving away pick 9 and 16-18, but not 9 and 10.
Yeah I'm in the camp of let's take one first round pick to the draft. Spend the other two on Bolton and whatever else comes our way, be that Baker or some other left field surprise I don't care, but not drafting one first rounder is an error

Discover No Way GIF by ADWEEK

Picture this. You're in the WC footy department. Stay with me, stay with me now. And you know you need a PR win to settle in your new coach. You have a player on the hook, ready to go, he's committed but you think you can really energise your fan base by making it seem like he's genuinely a chance for both.

Then you name the coach and shortly after Baker officially nominates West Coast, saying that he feels supremely confident in the future of the club and the coach swung him to the Eagles - or in as few a words as your player can manage.

Suddenly it's King as Coach, Baker endorses the coach, WC steals Baker from Freo, haha suckers Freo, and it's done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who we take at 10?

Bo Allan? or more needs based - Joe Berry?

Or we pull a left field selection??

Who we take if we only have ~17? Assume Allan and Berry gone. Berry around 17 will be tight.
3 father son and academy picks in top 15 I think.

So in reality it will be 19 to 21

Who we take at 10?

Bo Allan? or more needs based - Joe Berry?

Or we pull a left field selection??

Who we take if we only have ~17? Assume Allan and Berry gone. Berry around 17 will be tight.
We aren't getting Bo Allan imo, not Wallzy's type and there are players with much more upside. Lindsay and Berry would fit our list perfectly and both have dropped out of top ten.

For **** sake, trade period is a few weeks away, we've known Baker was leaving since about half way through the season, how does it take this long to make a choice? I guarantee he's already made a choice and they're just playing it up for drama.

For **** sake, trade period is a few weeks away, we've known Baker was leaving since about half way through the season, how does it take this long to make a choice? I guarantee he's already made a choice and they're just playing it up for drama.

Maybe trying to get more money? May well know who his preference is.

Baker needs to piss or get off the pot
I assume you're not from your username, but most of us on here are blokes, so we don't p1ss on the pot. We sit to sh1t.
Just saying, I first read that saying in a John Irving book.
Back to footy, if we have a first round pick & Xavier Lindsay is available, he's my Vontae Mack!!!

Literally never seen anything like it. Bizarre
He loves West Coast and wants to play for them and have the whole romance and dreams that come true by joining the club he supported when young... but probably knows it's an absolutely dumbarse decision and it'll kill his career.

I've also heard that Freo was such a done deal it was getting joked about in wedding speeches of weddings he attended (apparently), but as soon as West Coast made a play he dropped off Freo hard.

So surely he gets it over and done with an nominates West Coast?

He loves West Coast and wants to play for them and have the whole romance and dreams that come true by joining the club he supported when young... but probably knows it's an absolutely dumbarse decision and it'll kill his career.

I've also heard that Freo was such a done deal it was getting joked about in wedding speeches of weddings he attended (apparently), but as soon as West Coast made a play he dropped off Freo hard.

So surely he gets it over and done with an nominates West Coast?
If it's true WC came hard for him I can only laugh. What a bunch of morons spending good capital on Liam Baker with where they are at. Absolutely bizarre. Like, it's kind of being missed but they are starting to delist kids they drafted when the rebuild started...

They need every pick they can get.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back