List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

What is the maximum (walk away point) you would pay for Bolton.

• 9 OR 10

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • 9 & 25

Votes: 13 15.5%
  • 9 & 17

Votes: 39 46.4%
  • 9 & F1

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • 9 & 10

Votes: 15 17.9%
  • 9, 10 & 17

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t know why people are saying we don’t need baker and or they don’t want him. He is best 22 for us 100%.

I think he goes to WC though

Eagles get their pick 12 for Barrass.

Our trade for Bolton involves a swap of seconds

Eagles trade 12 for baker and our 2nd

I don’t know why people are saying we don’t need baker and or they don’t want him. He is best 22 for us 100%.

It’s more that he’s last on the list of wants after koz and warner.

Otherwise would love him.

You say that but I was at the Doig, Cotton On CEO was sitting with Garlick and they both seemed to be having a great time together.
Season 4 Episode 22 GIF by The Simpsons

Baker is at best a B plus player , JOM and Aish are about his level and we are going nowhere expect mid of ladder with them in our best 22
Prefer to get a young small forward from the draft who might turn out to be a Watson type

Baker is at best a B plus player , JOM and Aish are about his level and we are going nowhere expect mid of ladder with them in our best 22
Prefer to get a young small forward from the draft who might turn out to be a Watson type
Watson was a top 5 pick. You're being very harsh on Baker, he's won more flags than Freo in 30 f'ing years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This was written at the end of 2023, he goes ok.

In his sixth season, Baker continued to develop his on-field leadership while again playing a variety of roles.

The dual premiership player spent more time forward and chipped in with 12 goals.

He played his 100th AFL game in 2023 while claiming a fourth successive top-six best and fairest result by finishing sixth.

Baker continues to be rated Richmond’s most courageous player.

Honours: 2nd best and fairest 2021 (equal); AFLPA most courageous player 2022; NAB AFL Rising Star nominee 2019, premiership sides 2019, 2020

Or more likely a Cooper Hamilton!!
Baker would easily be top 12@ Freo-Aish can’t get a game and JOM is borderline best 22.

I can’t see Aish breaking back into that team and JOM hasn’t exactly lit the world on fire since coming across. Prefer Baker over these two.

Last ditch attempt to convince him to change his mind?
I find this intriguing. Is the theory that he will choose WC because he supported them as a kid?

Unless he is in it purely for the money & WC offer a lot more of it than we do & perhaps over a much longer period, why would you choose a club in their situation to go & finish your career at?

Yes he’s won a couple of flags, but there is nothing better than that feeling of the ultimate success & if you had a choice, surely it’s a no brainer to have the opportunity to enjoy that again & be part of unique history?

Baker - Could be as simple as what’s been reported, in that he’s waiting on the coach.

Maybe, someone didn’t make the short list. Maybe they did. Maybe we just said we’d give him space and meet with him by a certain date, which has come. Maybe we’re being proactive. Maybe we’re being needy.

There’s really nothing to meeting with a potential recruit again to check in. Just shows we’re interested.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back