List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

What is the maximum (walk away point) you would pay for Bolton.

• 9 OR 10

Votes: 4 4.6%
  • 9 & 25

Votes: 14 16.1%
  • 9 & 17

Votes: 41 47.1%
  • 9 & F1

Votes: 11 12.6%
  • 9 & 10

Votes: 15 17.2%
  • 9, 10 & 17

Votes: 2 2.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I think he's lost the pot.

Surely having that level of indecision on that choice would cool us on him considerably. I mean you'd think any pull to the WC would be primarily an emotional and/or financial one.

If you have any sort of drive for being in a contending team while your still able to make any sort of significant contribution, we're a lay down misére.
I suspect that Baker wants to nominate West Coast but can’t do so until the new coach is appointed and gives the green light.

His gf posted their Doig pics on Insta and another players gf commented “so cuteeee 🥺 please don’t leave” thank you for listening you won’t find this level of itk anywhere else
better source then most tbh

You may have a bigger sample size than me, but my impression from watching Baker closely whenever I watched Richmond was that this year was a fair drop off in edge and quality from last year.

I think there a large number of AFL players who can produce stretches at A grade level. What separates them is how frequently and how long.

I saw it and sometimes wondered if he was checked out.

Then he asked for a trade.

Dunno...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why does it require two of our guns to meet and have coffee with him in order to "convince" him Freo is where it's at, he's Liam bloody Baker not Kozzy Pickett or Chad Warner for heavens sake.
Doesn't hurt to have a chat and see what's what.

How many times has Serong and Brayshaw had coffees with players from other clubs with a view in enticing them over?
I wouldn't have a clue.

But what I will say is I don't mind that they meet with potential players for the club.

I wouldn't have a clue.

But what I will say is I don't mind that they meet with potential players for the club.
At least Baker hasn't publicly said he doesn't want anything to do with us like Kelly did. I found the clubs continued begging to get Kelly to change his mind hard to stomach. We need to show a bit of self-respect as a club.

Edmond reported today he doesn't believe Baker has made his mind up yet and the coach isnt the deciding factor, and both freo and WC still think they are right in it. Ralph has made us believe all year that he essentially hates us and would only go here if WC don't split their pick.. but you wonder if hes just full of it. Twomey said all year don't count Freo out. Ralph seems to have a hard on for saying every WA player wants to go to WC. He even insinuated in his latest article Bolton would likely end up here (and not WC) only because we have the draft picks which is BS

Below is top rated front half players excluding key forwards for 2024. Adding Baker and Bolton would be massive additions to our team.

Richmond were obviously terrible this year. Bolton was the number 1 rated player for this position for both 2022 and 2023.

1726754011743.png

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back