Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy there's a lot of smoke around this. But do we really need a new article of not-actually-news Chad Warner speculation every day? 3 out of the 4 articles recently have equated to Chad Warner would be a good pickup for Freo

Are we fading again as per other years?. We haven't even reached the wet games yet. Certainly can't afford to drop this weeks game.
The good thing for us is Gold Coast have a bigger bogie on their backs than we do after the bye. It would be a disaster if we lost this week as we are dropping the swans game bar a miracle.

Are we fading again as per other years?. We haven't even reached the wet games yet. Certainly can't afford to drop this weeks game.
I think a lot of us are quietly hoping (praying!) it’s not the start of another re-run of last year. Sure has that feel though after last weeks repeat, this games a potential season’s hope killer and a must win game for our collective sanities and it’s going to come down to whether we either show up or don’t, but I reckon they know this too and will be badly wanting to move on from last week, fingers and toes crossed!

Can anyone help me?

I've got a flexi 3-game membership, tried putting in my barcodes for Sunday's game but there's no option to redeem my Category D tickets - I can only select Upgrade option.

Does anyone know why this would be or how to get around it? Thanks!

I think a lot of us are quietly hoping (praying!) it’s not the start of another re-run of last year. Sure has that feel though after last weeks repeat, this games a potential season’s hope killer and a must win game for our collective sanities and it’s going to come down to whether we either show up or don’t, but I reckon they know this too and will be badly wanting to move on from last week, fingers and toes crossed!
Gee a week is a long time in footy, we win by 92 a couple of weeks ago.

Can anyone help me?

I've got a flexi 3-game membership, tried putting in my barcodes for Sunday's game but there's no option to redeem my Category D tickets - I can only select Upgrade option.

The free ones must be sold out.
Have to get in early now

Can anyone help me?

There do appear to be Cat D tickets left. What you gotta do is select 1 of the $0-$69 range options (you should be alright as long as you don't then select the other options that come up).
Screenshot_20240621-195355.png
Then instead of going "best available, just click on that option and instead select all the D reserve tickets options just to make sure they don't upsell you.
Screenshot_20240621-195446.png
And then as soon as you've hit "done" on that one, just click Find Tickets and you should be sorted.
Screenshot_20240621-195501.png
(Apologies if this advice was overly patronising)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There do appear to be Cat D tickets left. What you gotta do is select 1 of the $0-$69 range options (you should be alright as long as you don't then select the other options that come up).
View attachment 2026128
Then instead of going "best available, just click on that option and instead select all the D reserve tickets options just to make sure they don't upsell you.
View attachment 2026130
And then as soon as you've hit "done" on that one, just click Find Tickets and you should be sorted.
View attachment 2026133
No it was very good of you.

View attachment 2026128
View attachment 2026130
View attachment 2026133

Mate you are an absolute legend in taking the time and that level of effort to explain it to me. I'm dyslexic and get completely confounded by simple processes like that.

I got the tickets based on your instructions and my little boy is stoked we're all set to go on Sunday. Bloody legend!!!

Freo fans are the best.

The club would have had a captains run at Optus today yeah? Interesting to note the complete void of photos / socials content.
Potentially just given the social media team a very rare and well earnt day off I suppose

The club would have had a captains run at Optus today yeah? Interesting to note the complete void of photos / socials content.
Potentially just given the social media team a very rare and well earnt day off I suppose
We did a captains run style thing with the players dad's on Friday instead I think

Ryan said on radio on Wed that he was gonna head up to Joondalup after training on Sat to watch Cox. So I’m assuming there was something

Wasn't much to see really. Murphy long term, Voss is forward depth, Cooper is a good outside player who doesn't get much of it but is classy and doesn't mind a tackle. Emmetts best work was inside mid and I really can't see him getting a gig there. Brodie off early but I doubt he was looking, Delean had a rotter. Our best mid was our development coach Grey. Stanley was not good at all.

Wasn't much to see really. Murphy long term, Voss is forward depth, Cooper is a good outside player who doesn't get much of it but is classy and doesn't mind a tackle. Emmetts best work was inside mid and I really can't see him getting a gig there. Brodie off early but I doubt he was looking, Delean had a rotter. Our best mid was our development coach Grey. Stanley was not good at all.

Emmett’s an interesting one

He generally makes good choices going forward, can tackle has some pace, is very strong.

Inside mid might be an option for him

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back