Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Emmett doesn’t have the hands or the touch to play inside at the pace of AFL.
I suppose there’s a chance he’s still settling & can develop his touch & composure but really as someone said in the Peel thread you only have to look at the difference between him & when Simpson gets the ball to see what he lacks in AFL quality.

Emmett doesn’t have the hands or the touch to play inside at the pace of AFL.
I suppose there’s a chance he’s still settling & can develop his touch & composure but really as someone said in the Peel thread you only have to look at the difference between him & when Simpson gets the ball to see what he lacks in AFL quality.
Yeah but you’re going off one good game from Simpson.
He was unsighted in the Richmond game.

Yeah but you’re going off one good game from Simpson.
He was unsighted in the Richmond game.
Was referring to the way Simpson takes the ball with clean hands, makes good decisions and executes the disposal well. Someone in the WAFL thread made the distinction between the way the 2 execute the skills of the game.
Simpson has AFL ready skills (something JL said too) while Emmett often overcooks things.
It’s about the potential to be effective at the top level.

Banners - what a legend, he's been the club's sustainability officer too

Give him a 3 year contract this time I reckon, he's hitting his peak and would still only be 29 at the end of that contract.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

from afl.com.au

5) This Docker's polish matches his brutality​

Young Fremantle forward Josh Treacy was playing his 50th game on Sunday, but the big-bodied Docker is looking every bit like a hardened AFL star as he takes charge of the Freo forward line. The underrated weapon of Treacy, however, is his kicking inside 50, which can be as precise as any Dockers players and was on display against Gold Coast when he pinpointed Sam Sturt on the lead in the third quarter. It wasn't a big stats day for Treacy, but everything he did, including two big contested marks and set shot goals, had an impact. When Jye Amiss rediscovers his form and Treacy is able to use his skill more to set up his sidekick, look out. - Nathan Schmook

AFL 360 Tonight,
Adam Kingsley and Dimma Hardwick guest coaches

“So Adam, you played Sydney on the weekend and lost, tell us about Sydney..”

“Now Damien, you went over and played Fremantle on the weekend and lost…

Please tell us about the last time you played Sydney”

In all fairness to Dimma, he did a fabulous job describing the terrible ordeal of flying from the East coast to the West coast once a year :p

AFL 360 Tonight,
Adam Kingsley and Dimma Hardwick guest coaches

“So Adam, you played Sydney on the weekend and lost, tell us about Sydney..”

“Now Damien, you went over and played Fremantle on the weekend and lost…

Please tell us about the last time you played Sydney”

In all fairness to Dimma, he did a fabulous job describing the terrible ordeal of flying from the East coast to the West coast once a year :p
my heart bleeds for them

I don't know how anyone can watch that game yesterday and say the surface is anywhere near good. It is deplorable. A couple of my mates do the banner and one of them said out on the ground it was worse than it looked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back