Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Mundy giving some great analysis on the GWS game and laying the blame on the players, not so much the coaches.

Mundy giving some great analysis on the GWS game and laying the blame on the players, not so much the coaches.

We would’ve won by 10 goals if that bloke in the picture was playing. Mundy also would’ve been handy

I know it was bad but did GWS kick another few after we got on the plane?

When I lived in Melbourne at the end of the 80’s I was walking around in South Yarra one day & just as I went past the SY Saloon (one of the hip places at the time) a red Ferrari pulled up right out front & Dermie got out, skin tight jeans & blonde locks for days & swaggered (no other words for it) up to the entrance & disappeared inside.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

According to Code Sports, besides Fyfe (ranked 2 for the final year of this contract) we have only two players - Brayshaw (36) and Jackson (39) in the highest 68 current contracts in the AFL. We have four players - Walters (final year on this contract), Ryan, Serong and Darcy - ranked between 69 and 74.

According to Code Sports, besides Fyfe (ranked 2 for the final year of this contract) we have only two players - Brayshaw (36) and Jackson (39) in the highest 68 current contracts in the AFL. We have four players - Walters (final year on this contract), Ryan, Serong and Darcy - ranked between 69 and 74.
I’d hope that’s correct because Brayshaw being on more than Jackson would be fantastic news, particularly because neither could be on more than 800k if they are that “low” in rankings.

Means the next AB contract doesn’t break the bank AND Jackson’s contract is actually going to be a value contract if his current performances are anything to go by

I’d hope that’s correct because Brayshaw being on more than Jackson would be fantastic news, particularly because neither could be on more than 800k if they are that “low” in rankings.

Means the next AB contract doesn’t break the bank AND Jackson’s contract is actually going to be a value contract if his current performances are anything to go by
The article suggests Jackson's deal "averages $900 per year" but that he's on $750 this year. Andy's contract (ends next year?) is apparently $750-850 per year.

The article suggests Jackson's deal "averages $900 per year" but that he's on $750 this year. Andy's contract (ends next year?) is apparently $750-850 per year.
Oh, I like that a lot less and it’s going to make me a rant a bit. Now, Jackson is playing even better than I hoped for but by all reports he was always coming back to WA and always only joining Freo. A long term contract on massive money just seems dumb

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back