Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

wathcing the mcdonald kick again i think he actually did kick it in line with the man in mark and the centre of goal line . possible a little to the right but close enough to not call PLAY ON, it looks bad due to camera angle as Mcdonald appear to be drfiting more right but the point of impact to ball looks pretty good.

tempsnip.jpg

I hope Beryl wasn’t too hard on you yesterday.
Thank you 👍🏻

We were given the all clear just a few hours ago after a noisy night/day. She wasn’t as bad as expected for us, Jamaica’s mountains and wind sheer (think sideways winds) knocked her down a peg before coming through us. We don’t expect to see Hurricanes of that strength until later in the season (Aug/Sept). They are a PIA to prep for so hopefully the season cuts us some slack!

Thank you 👍🏻

We were given the all clear just a few hours ago after a noisy night/day. She wasn’t as bad as expected for us, Jamaica’s mountains and wind sheer (think sideways winds) knocked her down a peg before coming through us. We don’t expect to see Hurricanes of that strength until later in the season (Aug/Sept). They are a PIA to prep for so hopefully the season cuts us some slack!
Cool. I’ve been through a few in those parts and they can certainly pack a punch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Personally, I think we'll win easily and I can't see what could possibly go wrong :)

ducks for cover
Shut Your Mouth GIF

The move to North for Griff was overwhelming and he wasn't prepared for how big a move it was. Loved Perth and the Dockers.

Cheers Colon. Best manager in the business btw :rolleyes:. What a shame.

Hopefully he gets a good run at it now though, he's a good man Griff and he's had enough injury setbacks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back