Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

If anyone can see the insta stories from today - they have a slow mo section from training to day. There is one of Dogga on a run through. IS the unit behind him the Irish fella?
I'd say thats Eoin - white legs check out
5fb0509826332a778be226ccbc1b4e19.jpg
c33c9cc8099e73ae2803cb4108afb5b1.jpg

Sent from my XQ-BC72 using Tapatalk

Essendon media attention is really worrying me. Especially with pretty much everyone around us bar Brisbane having already played by the morning of our game.

Has all the signs of a dockery day at the office. I hope we don’t take them lightly and come out really firing.

Are rag dolls truly dog like in temperament? Been trying to convince my cat hating hubby they’re easier than a dog, even if we are both dog people.
Yes. Super chill. Devoted to family but often one person in particular. Playful. But you have to like vacuuming fur.

He will love it though. He will be besotted. First the cat will take his heart and then it will take his bed. And whatever the **** else it feels like.

Yes. Super chill. Devoted to family but often one person in particular. Playful. But you have to like vacuuming fur.

He will love it though. He will be besotted. First the cat will take his heart and then it will take his bed. And whatever the **** else it feels like.
I have the two British Short Hairs so vacuum every day. They are incredibly social cats - they love all humans, get on very well with dogs, and also love other cats. They are such a large cat they have confidence. This was when Nat Fyfe was a puppy, and he loves George to bits. Unfortunately George is almost 20, so it's going to be bloody hard when he is no longer with us.

Our son took George to his school's pet day the weekend after Geelong won a GF, so we decorated his cat carrier in blue and white ribbons. We have always given the two cats grief when Geelong lose. When they are annoying, we refer to them as 'Selwood and Stevie J". The younger BSH is named Taj Burrows lol

1722523413095.png

I think our boys will be hungry and want to give Serong a win in his 100th game. The Bombers should be the ones worrying.
we all have so much PTSD we can't ever believe we are going to win when "we should"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are rag dolls truly dog like in temperament? Been trying to convince my cat hating hubby they’re easier than a dog, even if we are both dog people.
I've often had both cats and dogs. Ragdolls are much more similar to dogs than other cats. All over you when you get home, still a bit of personality and always up for a cuddle. Well worth

Oh, if we are doing cats I will join in.

This is Rosie a small, tabby rescue cat who runs my household. She very generously assists one of my neighbours with their household too (if they have some of her favourite treats). She is always very happy to be in her own home though.

Attachments

• Rosie 2.jpg
    Rosie 2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Essendon media attention is really worrying me. Especially with pretty much everyone around us bar Brisbane having already played by the morning of our game.

Has all the signs of a dockery day at the office. I hope we don’t take them lightly and come out really firing.
People keep saying this like every week but I'm not sure we've been like this for years tbh.

We've lost the odd game our supporters expect us to win but if you asked neutral supporters the only shocking result was the first derby. We haven't produced any more upset losses than any of the other teams in the competition.

People keep saying this like every week but I'm not sure we've been like this for years tbh.

We've lost the odd game our supporters expect us to win but if you asked neutral supporters the only shocking result was the first derby. We haven't produced any more upset losses than any of the other teams in the competition.
Our effort v Dogs the 2nd time was pretty terrible so I think you can lump it in with the first Derby in terms of being miles off expected performance.

Our effort v Dogs the 2nd time was pretty terrible so I think you can lump it in with the first Derby in terms of being miles off expected performance.
Post bye games always seem to suck for us so I've written that game off.

Post bye games always seem to suck for us so I've written that game off.
  • rumours of Covid.
  • the decision to just all out attack and take it on rather than shutting the game down.

Think it was a good learning experience in hindsight. The percentage loss could come back to bite though

Hey!! I have a ragdoll. Amazing cat though he's an absolute dick destroying plants on purpose when he doesnt get what he wants
sounds like the board when trade/draft plans don’t go as planned

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back