Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Soooooooo RD wrote an article telling us to REALLY TRY HARD to get Warner because it would be REALLY good. Why didn’t someone mention this earlier? I’m all in now.🤓
If you want to read between lines using purple glasses, it could be his way of dropping Warner news without dropping Warner news

Significantly better I think
Yeah but...
One is never enough.
If they win this year, what tonite tells us that TheChad, as "big game player", will a key factor!
So I reckon this conversation goes...
"Well get more him this year.." vs "but he'll give us a second flag next year"
For a premiership everything goes on the table.
Of course for Warner himself a flag maybe just what he needs to get before going home on the security of a 10year deal?

Andrew Brayshaw will need a brownlow medal and norm smith medal before moving back to Victoria in order for his media career post footy to match the opportunities he will have in Western Australia.

Andrew Brayshaw will need a brownlow medal and norm smith medal before moving back to Victoria in order for his media career post footy to match the opportunities he will have in Western Australia.
Andy has some very good connections in Victoria

He has a leg up on these things compared to others

So adding some more speed around the ball (mid and forward) which will help tackling pressure. Which in turn leads into more chance of turnover up the ground (pressure on the disposal).

Added fitness and an extra year of development (to do it all for longer).

Will likely turn some of those close losses into wins?
If it was speed that was needed Freddy would be leading the
AFL for tackles. Unfortunately, its more than that

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back