Resource 2024 Membership thread - it begins - with a kiss

Remove this Banner Ad

Ordered the members cap, they send me the members scarf.

35 degrees and 80% humidity. I don't need a scarf 🤦‍♂️

Mr Stroker it really depends on your POV. I see it as we're taken a mark 30 metres out, slight angle and we miss and get a wide behind.
No doubt we aimed for a cap but we missed at got a scarf. s**t happens man.

Personally I have zero doubt that once we go past the Saints , dogs and even Melbourne for that matter on field then we will go well past them off field .

As a supporter base we really have given plenty in terms of puting our money where our mouths are , to have back to back record membership whilst going through one of the clubs worst ever periods on field is remarkable. When we get back to where we belong , playing finals and contending I can see us hitting the 70 -75k mark & also bigger crowds at games will follow .
Jeez can have some of that stuff your smoking no way in hell we will get near those clubs again in numbers and truth be known doesn’t matter how many members we have we need at least %80 of members not like that garbage crowd against Fremantle of 17k.
Time for our so called pompous snob supporters to pull there fingers out and attend.

What's the prem club like this year split over two rooms? Which ones better? Missed first two home games due to gp and Easter holiday.

I noticed they are no longer scanning people into level two at Marvel but have people on the isles. So guess makes it harder to sit in old seats on wing but does it make it easier for anyone to get into prem club area? Have we gone back go wrist band systems

called the membership dept this morning because they were gonna send cards out but that hasn't happened but I don't want to be locked out of the enthralling contest that is coming this weekend.

Spoke to a bloke named Evan who fixed my app issues while I was on the phone.

What's the prem club like this year split over two rooms? Which ones better? Missed first two home games due to gp and Easter holiday.

I noticed they are no longer scanning people into level two at Marvel but have people on the isles. So guess makes it harder to sit in old seats on wing but does it make it easier for anyone to get into prem club area? Have we gone back go wrist band systems
My first impression was the new room is smaller, and for some reason they do the player/prez speeches in the smaller room vs the larger room, which seems dumb. Missed the speeches last home game as I didn't want to cram into the smaller room pre-game. It is convenient coming/going from the Prem Club bay to the bar & bathroom there though, which is better than when we used to sit on the wing. The view is not as good though... I do miss sitting on the wing already.

Currently at the roo shop and I'm a bit disappointed that the club are selling the members polo for $50 when I thought that they were an exclusive option for members only. DSC_0518.JPG

Currently at the roo shop and I'm a bit disappointed that the club are selling the members polo for $50 when I thought that they were an exclusive option for members only.View attachment 1964650

Are there any other sales on at Best n Less? Just pm me if that’s okay

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m here - wish I’d known the women were out earlier but it’s a lovely day and I enjoyed the sausage sizzle.
Are the Peninsula ladies still running the sausage sizzle or have they passed it on to someone else now?

Are the Peninsula ladies still running the sausage sizzle or have they passed it on to someone else now?
It was young people in club polos.

Sorry I missed you hsquid - I went to the shop to spend some vouchers and when I came back out they were just starting the 10-minute selfie/autograph frenzy. I had to focus to push past kids and reach a few players. I gave up on getting close to Larkey or Harry or Jy given the queues around them. They are all so popular and so nice, Todd had a lot of trouble getting those guys out of the crowd to go to the team meeting.

Wish the women had been available too, and also given we’d just been thanked for hanging tough for at least 10 years I felt 10 minutes of face to face with the men’s list was a little skinny, but it was nice to get the chance to wish the guys all the best in person.

Nice to chat with kool kangas and Mrs KK on my way out.

Currently at the roo shop and I'm a bit disappointed that the club are selling the members polo for $50 when I thought that they were an exclusive option for members only.View attachment 1964650

I’ll come back to this after a 3rd look

They look like rubbish

It was young people in club polos.

Sorry I missed you hsquid - I went to the shop to spend some vouchers and when I came back out they were just starting the 10-minute selfie/autograph frenzy. I had to focus to push past kids and reach a few players. I gave up on getting close to Larkey or Harry or Jy given the queues around them. They are all so popular and so nice, Todd had a lot of trouble getting those guys out of the crowd to go to the team meeting.

Wish the women had been available too, and also given we’d just been thanked for hanging tough for at least 10 years I felt 10 minutes of face to face with the men’s list was a little skinny, but it was nice to get the chance to wish the guys all the best in person.

Nice to chat with kool kangas and Mrs KK on my way out.
It was nice to catch up with you also...

It was a really good 1 hour session - not too much training given it was a captain's run but the players and coaches were very accessible, chatty and friendly. Wardlaw trained without and hindrance so clearly the spare for tomorrow.

A good initiative by the club.

Off to Box Hill oval now for the reserves v Hawks!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back