Resource 2024 Membership thread - it begins - with a kiss

Remove this Banner Ad

What’s the go with this week as a replacement game? Do I just scan in?
l dont think so l was send an email with a barcode to purchase tickets. The barcode will be used for the next 3 replacement games to get tickets.

l dont think so l was send an email with a barcode to purchase tickets. The barcode will be used for the next 3 replacement games to get tickets.
I got the replacement games through the site but either the stkilda game was sold out quickly or the saints just didn't give us as many seats. I thought I read scanning your tickets at the gate will get you into general admission, I may be wrong.

I'm sorry I missed the original post but the way the club handled the reserved seating treatment this year was a disgrace. We were told that premiership club reserved seats on level 2
wing which of family of 8 members would no longer exist due to the afl taking them.
Of course the more we spoke to our so called membership liaison, it was discovered that of course this was crap, the new Arden membership for the wealthy had been created.
Well we have moved but not to the point post. Even letting
Rip at the club for lying
About the whole thing, of course the club keeps sending me emails to buy an Arden membership. Ffs.

I just miss my cup holder. That's how the club treats 50 year members. Sorry for the delay in my rant.

We got some seats for the Essendon and Melbourne games…. Seems like the the allocation was exhausted for the st kilda game….so we couldn’t reserve seats.
I will still go in and sit in G.A. On level 3. I don’t know how all seats can be exhausted for the st kilda game, the club must be getting only 5000 seats🤬

We got some seats for the Essendon and Melbourne games…. Seems like the the allocation was exhausted for the st kilda game….so we couldn’t reserve seats.
I will still go in and sit in G.A. On level 3. I don’t know how all seats can be exhausted for the st kilda game, the club must be getting only 5000 seats🤬
Yeah I thought it was because of the amount of seats I was after but got the same games as you. I even tried for one seat with no luck😡

My family were impacted by the L2 reserve seating changes this year. I think how they’ve grouped the seating closer together has improved the gameday experience, and provides greater atmosphere than when it was spread out. I had to be proactive to get a good outcome with seats, but membership were helpful in the process.

I got the replacement games through the site but either the stkilda game was sold out quickly or the saints just didn't give us as many seats. I thought I read scanning your tickets at the gate will get you into general admission, I may be wrong.

I'm sorry I missed the original post but the way the club handled the reserved seating treatment this year was a disgrace. We were told that premiership club reserved seats on level 2
wing which of family of 8 members would no longer exist due to the afl taking them.
Of course the more we spoke to our so called membership liaison, it was discovered that of course this was crap, the new Arden membership for the wealthy had been created.
About the whole thing, of course the club keeps sending me emails to buy an Arden membership. Ffs.

I just miss my cup holder. That's how the club treats 50 year members. Sorry for the delay in my rant.

Mighty you need to go back 60 pages left to see the uproar over automatic deductions for invoices on upgrades that weren’t asked for let alone and the debacle over the Wing seating.

can only imagine as this was only 1 of the many things they have stuffed up on me this year. I know what they are like and I sympathize with all of them. Getting a five year keyring instead of my 50 year one might not be much, but when I found out it had shin boner spirit member on it, that was different, being part of the group that started it in it's original form. I can only imagine what all members go through seeing all the people I go with have had issues. It's not good enough. I w
Mighty you need to go back 60 pages left to see the uproar over automatic deductions for invoices on upgrades that weren’t asked for let alone and the debacle over the Wing seating.
I can only imagine as every member of our group has copped multiple issues on top of the seat part

This is what we miss also. To go from sitting on a flank to be in a pocket is terrible and l feel that those moved should have been compensated somehow..

Yeah I thought it was because of the amount of seats I was after but got the same games as you. I even tried for one seat with no luck😡
Same here, I tried 1 seat at a time with no luck as-well. Members who want to go should be getting looked after better

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same here, I tried 1 seat at a time with no luck as-well. Members who want to go should be getting looked after better
l got seats for the Saints and Demons games but sitting in the nose bleed section for the Bummers game was not going to happen due to bad eyesight and l wasnt going to pay $79 for level 1 or $125 for level 2 behind the goals...Looks like we will be watching the game on the tv.

l got seats for the Saints and Demons games but sitting in the nose bleed section for the Bummers game was not going to happen due to bad eyesight and l wasnt going to pay $79 for level 1 or $125 for level 2 behind the goals...Looks like we will be watching the game on the tv.

The Dees game on the Saturday night. Gee that ground will be 70% empty by that stage of the year and 90% by half time but I will stay to 3/4 time

What’s the go with this week as a replacement game? Do I just scan in?
Just scan your membership card and you’ll get in. Just like last year against the Saints. Only the Essendon game will be an issue regarding scanning in at the gate. Best be advised to redeem a ticket if you’re still able to do so. :stern look

Remove this Banner Ad

Back