MRP / Trib. 2024 - MRO Chook Lotto - Carlton Tribunal News & Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

IMG_0511.jpeg

GSFxviWaUAQcVGv

Robbo on afl360 "Mansell did nothing wrong, he just looked up and saw a freight train coming towards him, Boyd has to go".

No commentary required.
Robbo would say if it was Maynard that it was ok because he plays the game hard and praise his attack on the ball

Robbo is just another Essendon supporting knobhead

What do you mean matured? Any fool can see that the Richmond player ducked into it, you don't have to be Einstein to see that. We could see it at the ground from a mile away, what a joke they even reported Boyd, bunch of dickheads.
Cornes comments seem to be more balanced than his earlier efforts in the past. Anyhow I was trying to compliment Kane for coming out and strongly supporting Boyd - and saying the AFL should be looking at penalising Mansell ducking action.

Not many journalists did - most are just lazy, immature hacks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Slobbo Robbo is an absolute potato head - on Monday night Scott and Bevo were giving it to him for his ****wit interpretations on other matters...

For him to say Boyd was a freight train shows he has no ****ing idea what so ever

We really need some good footy journos in the media - seems to be a bit of a glut atm

Slobbo Robbo is an absolute potato head - on Monday night Scott and Bevo were giving it to him for his ****wit interpretations on other matters...

For him to say Boyd was a freight train shows he has no ****ing idea what so ever

We really need some good footy journos in the media - seems to be a bit of a glut atm

No words :drunk:

I actually don't think it's good. It appears (to me) to introduce the need to prove Mansell's intention was to draw a free by ducking.

I reckon it will stand based on this but hope I'm wrong!
If we’re being real Blind Freddy could tell that’s why there was a visible deliberate ducking motion. No other reason to do it

Remove this Banner Ad

MRP / Trib. 2024 - MRO Chook Lotto - Carlton Tribunal News & Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Back