MRP / Trib. 2024 - MRO Chook Lotto - Carlton Tribunal News & Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

IMG_0511.jpeg

GSFxviWaUAQcVGv

AFL gone PC loony on this one. Siciliy, Mitchell, Hodge, Matthews, Brereton all crying and we must placate them?? Then Mick and Clarko chime in, 2 coaches who've done a lot worse for the image of the game with various incidents beyond what Kenny has ever done. Would of been laughable if Sheedy also had something to say, another coach who got away with various interesting acts.

Oh my lord if Kenny responded to Ginnivans tweet Friday night with something along the lines of what he said 10 metres away from him on the ground then what?

Next year I'd love for club coaches after playing the Hawks to have a sook that Mitchell looked at a player funny etc etc. Gosh was impressed with the wees and poos putting it together this year but then realised why I've disliked them and Mitchell so much since the Clarko era.
What did Mitchell say? Anyone want to remind him of this....

He apologised and the AFL let him off...no different to Kenny

What did Mitchell say?
Sam Mitchell was protective of his players, understandably. But he laid the mayo on a little too thickly in the post-game press conference:

"We have a very young player who was having some very aggressive words said to him by a much older man, who’s been in the game for a long time"

As if Ginnivan is going to feel threatened and intimidated by a 57yo man who looks like this:

1726531202288.png

I hate to quote schoolyard rules, but... Ginnivan 'started it' and Hinkley put him in his place. I think this has been blown way out of proportion.

Sam Mitchell was protective of his players, understandably. But he laid the mayo on a little too thickly in the post-game press conference:

"We have a very young player who was having some very aggressive words said to him by a much older man, who’s been in the game for a long time"

As if Ginnivan is going to feel threatened and intimidated by a 57yo man who looks like this:

View attachment 2113049

I hate to quote schoolyard rules, but... Ginnivan 'started it' and Hinkley put him in his place. I think this has been blown way out of proportion.

Aah, but Ferris, as a young fella, you under estimate the power of GOMS. Once you hit 50, you can easily contract GOMS, believe me, I was fit and healthy, then bang, "Grumpy Old Man Syndrome" kicked in, the side effects are similar to heavy dose of Gamma Radiation

So word has it that Ginnivan has been waking up screaming and covered in a pool of sweat every night since Friday from a nightmare re-living Ken's little show. Poor kid.

Mitchell already has plans next time they play Port to walk past Ken and run his fingers together in the "cash" motion, wearing a 20K t-shirt. He's quite proud of himself for inflicting a penalty for no reason on a fellow coach.

Aah, but Ferris, as a young fella, you under estimate the power of GOMS. Once you hit 50, you can easily contract GOMS, believe me, I was fit and healthy, then bang, "Grumpy Old Man Syndrome" kicked in, the side effects are similar to heavy dose of Gamma Radiation

I am in my early 40s, but am suffering from early-onset GOMS.

I feel we need a national awareness campaign.... Something like the McGrath pink day at the cricket, but instead everyone wears a polo, jeans and runners in a show of solidarity.

Can tuck in your polo for an extra $2 donation...

Baseline set for what is allowed in a tackle.

Carlton legal team, have recordings of Dangerfield tackles on tap for tribunal.

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Baseline set for what is allowed in a tackle.

Carlton legal team, have recordings of Dangerfield tackles on tap for tribunal.

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk
Yeah, it's amazing isn't it. I just took a minute to re-watch the Owies tackle, in case I had not remembered it correctly. It was basically a carbon-copy of Dangerfield's. Absolute joke of a system.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

MRP / Trib. 2024 - MRO Chook Lotto - Carlton Tribunal News & Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Back