Opinion 2024 new player jumper numbers

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes most likely a troll or fake account.
You have some serious issues you know that?

I've come back from the States after two years and have no idea what my old username was not that I posted much anyway back then so I create a new account just to have you call me a troll?
Serious issues dude, you should see someone.

And I heard it from a mate who was at training and says he heard some players talking. That's all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh, peak big footy.

#23 becoming a bit of a funny one. On one hand, it puts a lot of pressure on an emerging player. On the other hand, you'd love a young bloke saying "I want 23".

Also nice that 23 was a serious Hawks number long before that bald fellah from Chicago and blonde legspinner fellah started using it

Logic says Chol gets 23.

But I'm leaning towards Wiz now. Just give it to the most box office player. Regardless of height/ role.
Only if the logic is "who is a key forward" over "who is a match winner" or "who is going to rile up opposition supporters".

Shattered when Newk moved to 3 :huh:
Yeah, but he is definitely the most Matthews-like player we've had at the club since Matthews. Any other player and I'd like to have seen him keep it.

Being accused of being an alt is a rite of passage when joining this site!

I used to post on an Aussie punk music forum in the late 90s early 00s and there was a resident poster who was a very damaged guy and someone had a go at him once with their first post and he went on a diatribe which included the legendary slur ‘you one post campaigner!’. Subsequently every new poster had their subtitle as ‘one post campaigner‘ until they made their second post.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion 2024 new player jumper numbers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back