Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Hate saying it cause can’t stand them but they will most likely finish top 4 and probably the 3rd best team after pies imo

If we won like Essendon did you would be nervous about it, they look quick but they have played all the junk teams and about to get the tigers and eagles again soon etc.

all personal opinion but i think Pies Demons Cats blues port and Gws all better (yes they are out of form)

Suns are coming too

If Essendon are the next best team this year then they need to start drafting our Herald Sun premiership poster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That being said can you imagine if both teams keep their form up? it would be Sydney and Essendon first week.

AFL will sabotage the SCG to get the game at the MCG.

We also wouldn't exist in the leadup.

If we won like Essendon did you would be nervous about it, they look quick but they have played all the junk teams and about to get the tigers and eagles again soon etc.

all personal opinion but i think Pies Demons Cats blues port and Gws all better (yes they are out of form)

Suns are coming too
Agreed.

To think the closest team to us on the ladder is one who hasn't won a final since 2004.

We've won 2 flags and turned over the list 3 times since then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The sack Hinkley thread on the port board is great. Tough audience , back in the top four two points off second and North next week.
I know Port can be inconsistent but seriously with the list they have I reckon they are about where they should be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back