2024 Offseason Thread - NBA Draft June 27/8

Remove this Banner Ad

On the one hand, the length of that contract scares me. On the other that’s the biggest FA Philly have landed in legit forever. Embiid, Maxey, PG is a really good top 3. They still have the assets from the Harden trade to fill out the roster some more. Doubt they win the title or anything but it’s enough to at least make them a fringe contender

On the one hand, the length of that contract scares me. On the other that’s the biggest FA Philly have landed in legit forever. Embiid, Maxey, PG is a really good top 3. They still have the assets from the Harden trade to fill out the roster some more. Doubt they win the title or anything but it’s enough to at least make them a fringe contender
76ers will be a good chance on winning the title if Embiid can stay healthy.

76ers will be a good chance on winning the title if Embiid can stay healthy.
Fully fit it’s possible, but you are now not only banking on Embiid staying healthy but also PG who is 34 and had injury issues.

It’s a gamble but one they absolutely had to make.

Nah if you’re Philly you take that like you said not a lot of stars knocking down the door to come.

Do Philly have enough cap room for klay I did see bobby marks draw something up that made it work.

Nah if you’re Philly you take that like you said not a lot of stars knocking down the door to come.

Do Philly have enough cap room for klay I did see bobby marks draw something up that made it work.
I think it’s possible but unlikely. It is sounding more like Lakers or Mavs for Klay. Would love him as a pure catch and shoot guy, only has to be the 4th or 5th best option and doesn’t have to be relied on every night.

They have a few moves still to make and the Clippers pick they have all of a sudden looks a bit more valuable.

I think the Drummond addition is sneaky really good, he was great on Philly last time around. Just having someone who can grab some boards and not be a complete black hole when Embiid sits will be huge.

Bucks are screwed now, what can they even do? Not winning with Dame (idiotic trade), not many options to trade. Theyre done

Heat havent been active, feel they're going to struggle a bit.

Knicks got criticism for making a good move while other contenders doing nothing has made them worse...

Bucks are screwed now, what can they even do? Not winning with Dame (idiotic trade), not many options to trade. Theyre done

Heat havent been active, feel they're going to struggle a bit.

Knicks got criticism for making a good move while other contenders doing nothing has made them worse...
Id go a bit crazy and move Lopez and Connaughton on for Ingram and put Giannis at C.

Lillard
Ingram
Middleton
Portis
Giannis

Try and score 140 a game :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol Clippers trying to contend with an old roster, goes ahead and pays Kawhi and Harden just to refuse to pay PG so now you have 0 assets and 0 hopes to contend.

But to really just top it off you sign a woman beating POS who isn't even good. That franchise is cooked.

Man, in addition to Philly, OKC are also laughing right now. SGA and multiple firsts for a guy who ultimately walked.

Also some 4D chess from Morey. Trade Harden for the right to control the Clippers' draft destiny for the rest of the decade and cap space, and then turn around and use that cap space to steal one of their best players less than 12 months later.

Naji is a good egg.

Not the greatest shooter in the world, but then neither was DJJ, and he has improved. We had a great bench, and he was a massive part of it.

This doesn’t make sense at all.

As perplexing as this is, it might help us. At least opens the possibility of a sign and trade.

For the Wiz, it's not insane from the POV of adding a guy who can handle the bash and crash for a while whilst Sarr fills out, and is a good dude. But no idea why they felt they needed a three year contract.

Bit happening.

Max for Maxey.

Jalen Smith to the Bulls for 3/27.

Tobias Harris to the Pistons for 2/52.

Eubanks to the Jazz 2/10.

Thunder re up Joe (4/48) and Wiggins (5/47).

And finally, OKC also get Hartenstein (3/87). Just remember, you hear these things on BigFooty first, folks.

Bit happening.

Max for Maxey.

Jalen Smith to the Bulls for 3/27.

Tobias Harris to the Pistons for 2/52.

Eubanks to the Jazz 2/10.

Thunder re up Joe (4/48) and Wiggins (5/47).

And finally, OKC also get Hartenstein (3/87). Just remember, you hear these things on BigFooty first, folks.

Heart and stein I feel will drop right off now.

Utah get their man and get more white.

Meanwhile garza strip a two year contract now with the wolf

Last edited:
So did Klay leave because Warriors prioritised PG over him and when Clippers said no trade is happening then Klay gave em the finger and say too little too late?

Can't believe the Warriors couldn't have offered that. Good get by the Mavs.

Didn't they offer him 2/48 before the season? 50% more per season than he eventually took.

Bit weird how it all played out, regardless. Never feels right seeing a stalwart leave in these circumstances.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back