Opinion 2024 Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Neale vs Dunkley
Dunks for me. Can see Neale missing a week or 2 with a calf or other soft tissue niggle. Reckon Dunks plays em.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neale and Zorko
Vs
Gulden and Fisher plus heaps of money for further upgrades.
Probably best just to go Neale and Zorko and pick the top scorers?

Think I'm leaning towards Neale also if I bring either in.

Dunkley's CBA's the past 2 weeks have dropped from 85-90% to 65-70%.
That stat has rattled me a little.

In rd0 Dunks had just 59% CBAs, with Lyons (who was in the side) got 52%.

In the last 2 rounds, Dunks had 69% and 67% CBAs, with JBerry getting 64% and 74%.

Has Dunks spent more time forward to cover the loss of McCarthy and Bailey? (Bailey is back now)

Wonder what happens when Ashcroft returns, now that JBerry is back on-ball too.

Neale is probably the safer pick for only $15k more.

Neale had a really poor end of last year though. He must tire, he gets really banged up, cops something almost every game he plays. He's 31 yo now as well:
1717393842287.png

Neale and Zorko
Vs
Gulden and Fisher plus heaps of money for further upgrades.
Probably best just to go Neale and Zorko and pick the top scorers?
I like me some spendinā€™ cash for further upgrades, so Iā€™ll say Gulden (love watching him play) and Fisher (hate watching him play)

I like me some spendinā€™ cash for further upgrades, so Iā€™ll say Gulden (love watching him play) and Fisher (hate watching him play)
Iā€™m so conflicted. Neale and Zorko is better on paper but I donā€™t want to run the risk of running out of money for future upgrades.
I guess Gulden and Fisher isnā€™t that much of a downgrade on Neale and Zorko, when I think about how I can spend the cash next week.
Thanks for your thoughts.

Ok so I just made the change to Gulden and Fisher and my projection is only 16 less and I have an extra 200k to spend next week.
Thanks for talking sense in to me.
Iā€™m sure Zorko will eventually drop in price and Gulden can match Neale on his day.
Cheers.

Ok so I just made the change to Gulden and Fisher and my projection is only 16 less and I have an extra 200k to spend next week.
Thanks for talking sense in to me.
Iā€™m sure Zorko will eventually drop in price and Gulden can match Neale on his day.
Cheers.
My pleasure.

I traded Zorko in just before his bye for over $600k and he pooped out a 66 and made me dribble with rage.

I hope Fisher doesnā€™t do the same thing (I started Fisher and punted him in rd2)

My pleasure.

I traded Zorko in just before his bye for over $600k and he pooped out a 66 and made me dribble with rage.

I hope Fisher doesnā€™t do the same thing (I started Fisher and punted him in rd2)
Thanks for knocking sense in to me.
With the extra 200k I can pretty much go Darcy to Zorko next week so I just have to play the long game.
Nothing worse trading in a premium and coping a 66 I feel your pain.
All the best for the rest of the season.

1717412338102.png
1717412425896.png

Animated GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion 2024 Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Back