Opinion 2024 Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Keep Fisher & Steele or trade for Rankine and Rozee

Will have 6 trades with 2nd option and still need a 6th forward next week with either option with Dowling covering atm.
Post team, proposed trades seem very sideways reactionary if you're still chasing a F6

For Final F6 spot... bit low on $$$...

McKercher v Comben v McKay v Treacy v Cameron
I’m guessing you can get Mckercher with dpp as he’s a med def.
Out of those options Mckercher easy.
Key position picks will break your heart.
See Curnow this week.
Could easily cost you a sc final.

Just spitballing – what combo looks best?
  • Zerrett and Caldwell
  • Grundy/Xerri and Brayshaw
  • TDK/Nank and Warner
Disclaimer: prob won't trade both Touk and Gawn, but they're the replacement options if I do.

Just spitballing – what combo looks best?
  • Zerrett and Caldwell
  • Grundy/Xerri and Brayshaw
  • TDK/Nank and Warner
Disclaimer: prob won't trade both Touk and Gawn, but they're the replacement options if I do.
I like Zerrett and Caldwell.

Leaning towards keeping Gawn and launching Touk. If Fisher misses again I think I’ll trade his arse out as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TDK v Xerri v Grundy
TDK = High risk/high reward/uber pod, Pitto looming in the background

Xerri = probably my choice, low ownership, 5 round average of 121

Grundy = safest option, 4 of 7 at the SCG, Swans will win more than they lose.

Harley Reid and Dunkley vs Dylan Moore and rozee?

On SM-A326B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Moore and Rozee
Thanks heaps for the reply Scythe.

I was definitely leaning that way, Moore can be a little inconsistent but I guess there are limited options in the fwd line to choose from and he does have a big ceiling.

Rozee has looked great the last few games as this is about as cheap as he'll be.

Who do i trade Touk to?

Luke Ryan via Naicos
Dunkley or
Rozee

Dunkley clearly the most expensive. But so consistent, and under 10% owned.

Ryan has a huge ceiling, cheaper than Dunkley and in 40% of teams, safety in numbers.

Rozee, scoring well at the moment. But how long do teams allow him to run around do what he wants. Known to throw in some stinkers.

Who do i trade Touk to?

Luke Ryan via Naicos
Dunkley or
Rozee

Dunkley clearly the most expensive. But so consistent, and under 10% owned.

Ryan has a huge ceiling, cheaper than Dunkley and in 40% of teams, safety in numbers.

Rozee, scoring well at the moment. But how long do teams allow him to run around do what he wants. Known to throw in some stinkers.
I’d probably go Rozee or Dunkley. Ryan hasn’t scored as well since the coach had a go at them for stat padding.

Rozee for value, Dunkley for consistency (he also is a captain option this week)

Thanks heaps for the reply Scythe.

I was definitely leaning that way, Moore can be a little inconsistent but I guess there are limited options in the fwd line to choose from and he does have a big ceiling.

Rozee has looked great the last few games as this is about as cheap as he'll be.

Yeah, I don't see there being a massive difference on the run home between Dunkley and Rozee. Dunkley will likely outscore him, but don't think it'll be by much, whereas Harley is tiring and West Coast are in shambles at the moment, so I'd imagine Moore putting a much bigger gap on him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back