2024 Preview Writers needed! - still need week 23!

Remove this Banner Ad

On Monday I had started on preview. By Tuesday Morning 3am I got ambulance to RBWH.
It is 5.30pm Wednesday and I have not improved much. Doubt I get out by Friday or Saturday. No way I can do it on my phone.
This message was hard enough.
Sorry to let you and other posters down but cancer is a bitch.
I planned on going to Gabba Sunday being my first game for quite a while. That won't happen now.
Lests hope the boys can get the win over the Swans

On SM-G780G using BigFooty.com mobile app

On Monday I had started on preview. By Tuesday Morning 3am I got ambulance to RBWH.
It is 5.30pm Wednesday and I have not improved much. Doubt I get out by Friday or Saturday. No way I can do it on my phone.
I planned on going to Gabba Sunday being my first game for quite a while. That won't happen now.

FWIW I am bang on 5 years post Chemo and Radiation for Cancer, I am all clear... I hope you end up with a similar positive outcome.

Hang in there mate, I will be sending good vibes your way.

Thinking of you mate. Stay strong 👊

Doing a preview on Big Footy is the last thing you need to be thinking about.
Put all of your energy into yourself.
All the best!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No worries at all, real life (and especially shit like that) trumps BigFooty every time. Thanks for letting us know! Best wishes all around.

One of the most highly regarded ways any poster can take part in the Brisbane Lions board is contributing previews throughout the year! Come on down everyone who wants to point their hand up!

Post your selection of team and week in the thread below and I'll let you know when it's coming up. Thank you in advance!

2024 Fixture​

MicrosoftTeams-image-1-.png

RoundPreviewer
0 (Blues)BRAB
1 (Dockers)Dalions
2BYE
3 (Magpies)3KZ is Football
4 (Kangaroos)Section 5
5 (Demons)Elixuh
6 (Cats)rye
7 (Giants)Jimmy Two Hands
8 (Suns)Section 5
9 (Crows)KissKiss
10 (Tigers)moncon
11 (Hawks)Dalions
12BYE
13 (Bulldogs)Tom14
14 (Saints)ZoBlitz
15 (Port)dlanod
16 (Melbourne)Elixuh
17 (Adelaide)Hanley
18 (Eagles)irel
19 (Swans)Section 5
20 (Suns)Fluke
21 (Saints)McIvor
22 (Giants)
23 (Magpies)
24 (Essendon)3KZ is Football
Did not realise there's no previewer for Saturday! I'll do it if you like?

Did not realise there's no previewer for Saturday! I'll do it if you like?
Thanks so much! I was going to try to throw something up myself given the teams involved but the last couple of nights have been hectic.

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Preview Writers needed! - still need week 23!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back