Autopsy 2024 Rd 15 Blues too cool for Cats

Who played well for the Blues in Round 15 vs the Cats?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Tough when we needed to be, then looked like the Harlem globetrotters when we flung the ball around. Made the cats looked like a VFL team.

Thought Fantasia played well tonight even though he didn’t hit the scoreboard. Was silky with the ball and without looking at the stats it felt like he was involved in a few scoring chains.

Wow
Cripps 41 (his second most ever)
Charlie 5.2
TDK 25, 1.1 and 34 hitouts (and the highest rated game of the SEASON!)
Walsh 33, 1.1
Kennedy 30, 1

Can’t pick who our best was, all so close and all incredible

Just an amazing top to bottom full 23 performance, not one player dropped their colours. The most complete performance I have ever seen us play.

I am comfortable in suggesting we’re the 2nd best side in the competition right now.

Can we actually ****ing do it this year?!

Trying to figure out player comparison to TDK, like I can't remember a ruckman this ferocious a the football at ground level like he has been the last month. Completely puts our midfield over the top playing like this.
Carl Ditterich, minus the unsavoury stuff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our best win of the year IMO!

Imagine Cerra, Martin and Motlop in this team...

That annoying yipping rat dog Geelong supporter is gonna be pretty quiet HAHAHA!!
The one who was abusing what appeared to be a Carlton supporter when the camera dropped on him?

Tough when we needed to be, then looked like the Harlem globetrotters when we flung the ball around. Made the cats looked like a VFL team.

Thought Fantasia played well tonight even though he didn’t hit the scoreboard. Was silky with the ball and without looking at the stats it felt like he was involved in a few scoring chains.
I thought he played a pretty good game also

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2024 Rd 15 Blues too cool for Cats

Back