Autopsy 2024 Rd 15 Blues too cool for Cats

Who played well for the Blues in Round 15 vs the Cats?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Opposition players need to be aware of a spreading disease sweeping through the league.

Once you get it,it spreads all over you.

Doctors are trying to come up with a name for it.

It’s not the cold or the flu or even the measles.I think they’re saying it’s called THE CINC!!!!!!

Players just can’t get rid of it.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

People who were wrong:

- Agro’s contacts in the GCS recruitment department who laughed when we drafted TDK

- the pundits who said last year that we should trade Harry to Melbourne

- me, who after our third game this year had written off Elijah as a fumbly messy player

What a great win! Dah dah dah dah dah!!!

My only other thought… Cincotta is just about in All Australian form 😳
I wouldn’t worry about that sort of stuff - club has seriously got their shit together and we are now back in business 👌👍

Didn’t participate in the in game thread. Anyone notice Danger looking like a fat soft bitch?
Trying to throw his weight around and hurt our players.

Woweee 79 points from turnovers 😍
Can’t be right. Hoyne said we are no good. If you average the 2nd quarters against top 2 sides interstate when 9
Carlton players are out the kicks to the fat side of the skinny part of the ground don’t work for us every time only some
Times and that’s just not going to be enough for me to last another week without admitting I pluck stats to suit whatever bullshit narrative I come up with on my own in the dark on Sunday mornings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chris Scott conceding how good we were tonight…
“The best a team has played against us in a long time”
Seth Meyers Yes GIF by PeacockTV

We are finally putting away good sides and burying them, last 4 weeks final terms we are ending the contest early

Suns - 5 goals to 0 lead from 17 to 47
Port - 4 goals to 1 lead from 7 to 25
Bombers - 4.2 to Zip lead from 15 to 41
Cats - 4 goals to 1 behind lead from 27 to 50

27.5.167 vs 12.7.79 +88 points in our last 4 final terms
Great stat, I know Kingy has been using this as a metric for teams that can win it

He more or less thinks Sydney and Carlton are the only two sides with the ability to do so

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy 2024 Rd 15 Blues too cool for Cats

Back