Half-backs:Nic NewmanMitch McGovernAdam Saad
Centreline:Ollie HollandsPatrick CrippsBlake Acres
Half-forwards:Lachie FogartyHarry McKayZac Williams
Forwards:Matthew OwiesCharlie CurnowAlex Cincotta
Followers:Tom De KoningSam WalshGeorge Hewett
Interchange from:Lachie CowanCorey DurdinOrazio Fantasia
Elijah HollandsMatthew Kennedy
Emergencies:Caleb MarchbankJesse MotlopMarc Pittonet

If Touhy gets off the leash again and starts fist pumping the faithful I’m gonna lose it

He didn’t want to leave, SOS lowballed him.

It makes no sense that fans boo him when we play Geelong.

At least we got Marchbank out of it...

Ive been advised on good authority that......... we aren't wearing the orange socks!!! Just orange numbers. So relieved. We will win this.

Why is the home team wearing an alternate? I always thought the home team wore their normal gear and the away team wore the clash of that's the issue?

If you were to train an ML model then it would infer at this moment if you asked it, "will Carlton win the game if it's wearing orange socks?" It would reply "No" with a confidence level of 100%.

Statistics are fun.
It probably wouldn't, because it's happened before doesn't mean it'll happen again. Something as complex as ML would be able to process all game history of Carlton not just orange socks and it would pretty comfortably not predict a loss with 100%

Reckon you're all talking like these guys are playing at the peak of their powers...

They ain't.
Spot on '4in5'

Last time we played them, they were unbeaten and on top of the ladder. But they hadn't played a single team now in the 8 at that point. The Lions and Bulldogs were probably their best wins at the time. Those teams are in good form now, but they were a long way off the pace earlier in the year when the Cats played them.

Against us, they were far from convincing. Our defensive lapses gifted them a lot of easy entries and they made the most of them with 18 goals from 45 i50s. They won't have that luxury this time around. Our backline has stiffened up considerably since then with key inclusions and some much needed continuity.

Since their win against us, they have played 5 teams from the top 11 and they have lost them all. Their solitary win came against the injury ravaged Tigers, but was nothing to get overly excited about. The Tigers had a good lead late in the 2nd qtr after kicking 7 goals to 3. A few minutes into the 4th qtr, the margin was just 3 points.

Looking ahead at their draw, they have some tough games ahead and will struggle to retain their spot in the 8.

If the Blues come back from the bye in the same form as our last 3 matches, we win comfortably. If Carlton is a genuine top 4 team, we win comfortably. Heck if we deserve our position in 2nd place on the ladder (which I think we do), we win this comfortably.

I have no doubt the Cats will come back from the bye fired up and will throw everything including the kitchen sink at the Blues. But we should be strutting into the G with an air of confidence.

Fire up fellow Blue Baggers!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He didn’t want to leave, SOS lowballed him.

It makes no sense that fans boo him when we play Geelong.

This is the one thing that continues to irritate me about our supporter base. It's not as though the reasoning behind him leaving the club hasn't been highly publicized multiple times over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back