Remove this Banner Ad

Houston - Weitering - Blakey
Flanders - Andrews - Ryan

Gawn - Bont (C) - Naicos
Gulden - Heeney - Walsh

Rankine - Curnow - Warner
Stengle - King - Waterman

Serong - Cripps - Zerrett/Neale - Holmes/Sheezel/Moore

I'd love to see Moore picked, and I think he's deserving up to this point in the season. But I suspect he will just miss out.
Moore will make it on current form if Hawks finish top 8 imo.

Nah we need the 7 Freo players you recommend in the 22 instead, even if Fremantle fall to 8th.
This is a rolling AA thread
it was for the squad
I don’t have 7 now because the season has progressed.
who do you think we are gws
(Who had 8 officially in consideration but not in the 8)
You might need to sharpen up

Gawn had a mare? The whole side did and he still had 31 hitouts, 23 disposals, 11 contested, 1 goal 1 behind, 4 marks, 4 clearances, 4 tackles. Mare? Tough crowd 😂

Darcy had 21 hitouts, 14 disposals, 7 contested, 1 goal, 1 mark, 5 clearances, 4 tackles. But beat him? Woah

Grundy had a down game and still not beaten badly by Darcy

35 hitouts, 9 disposals, 7 contested, 1 goal, 5 clearances

28 hitouts, 13 disposals, 7 contested, 6 score involvements, 6 tackles.

Well beaten?

Even tho you’re wrong even if you’re right Darcy hasn’t been good enough & Grundy/Gawn consistently elite, even a down game against Darcy doesn’t change this, even tho it’s wrong.

Bad bait or bias, pick your poison.

If you read the original post, you will see that I mentioned that this player was not in AA contention. Never made a case for his inclusion, injuries has meant slower getting into a rhythm.

Just was making an observation, I is only human.

Zorko says hello clearly the best performing utility this season
Houston - Weitering - Blakey
Flanders - Andrews - Ryan

Gawn - Bont (C) - Naicos
Gulden - Heeney - Walsh

Rankine - Curnow - Warner
Stengle - King - Waterman

Serong - Cripps - Zerrett/Neale - Holmes/Sheezel/Moore

I'd love to see Moore picked, and I think he's deserving up to this point in the season. But I suspect he will just miss out.

While he won't make it because we only select distributers in the backline and not defenders, Adam Saad is the best small defender in the league and would be in any side I picked despite missing a few games. A Dan Houston type isn't gong to lock down a Stengle or Cameron. Only other A grade small defender is McGrath

While he won't make it because we only select distributers in the backline and not defenders, Adam Saad is the best small defender in the league and would be in any side I picked despite missing a few games. A Dan Houston type isn't gong to lock down a Stengle or Cameron. Only other A grade small defender is McGrath
Saad won't make it because he has effectively missed 6 games already. You aren't getting in the team with that many missed unless you are at an Ablett or Daicos level

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ryan
Serong
Clark
Brayshaw
Pearce
Darcy
Jackson
Treacy
Sharp
Fyfe

All locks at this stage

I'll be back to give you an updated list when Banfield and Switkowski or some other spud beats up on Richmond this week.
Draper stiff after the weekend. As is Amiss

Maybe Zorko edges out Houston. I wouldn't be against that change.
Zorko is like about 3 or 4 other Lions options (Andrews, Daniher, Neale). None are clear standouts in their position but are somewhere in the chasing pack. A big end to the season is probably required to force their way in

What a massive melt.

It's not a big difference, you're right. However the fact is, ever since I've listed the stat, the two or three key forward spots and the one or two small forward spots, with 2022 being the exception, have gone to the key forwards leading the stat and the small forwards leading the stat.

Dewy the new blaisee.
It's a discussion thread, mate

You don't seem to be mentally equipped to handle any footy discussion with opposition fans
Always accusing others of "melting" and being "upset" and generally being belligerent and argumentative

What's the point, dude?

What are you trying to get out of posting in here? :rolleyes:

It's a discussion thread, mate

You don't seem to be mentally equipped to handle any footy discussion with opposition fans
Always accusing others of "melting" and being "upset" and generally being belligerent and argumentative

What's the point, dude?

What are you trying to get out of posting in here? :rolleyes:
I can handle discussion from opposition fans. If you look throughout this thread there haven't been any issues apart from, hang on... You.

I'm not being aggressive or belligerent, and that statement is ironic coming from you since the last time you quoted me you told me to "pull my head out of my arse".

It's almost as if you two can't handle someone with a differing opinions on your players in the AA thread and are lashing out.

But as for what I'm getting out, I enjoy the statistical analysis as well as the entertainment of various supporters fighting about various players.

Moore is right around the mark for AA, the second small forward spot is currently him or Toby Greene in all likelihood. But Stengle is the clear leader for the first spot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back