Rolling Flag Contenders 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

We're already starting to see how good Adams is. I knew he was a good extractor but I didn't realise how quick he is over 5 to 10 metre bursts. He's a big reason our pressure game has gone through the roof this year.
High performance piece, extraction and pressure, and his handballing is A1, his kicking good and doesn't suffer under pressure. Will miss 6 games a year.

A Sydney v Carlton big dance. We would be underdogs. The whole AFL world would count us out. Exactly where we want to be on the big day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's getting hard to imagine a world where Sydney doesn't win the premiership this year.

Well a large majority of the team is the same core from 2022 with another 2 seasons under their belt.

So I suppose anything is possible AFL is determined for some reason to keep giving us Marvel games so if we get there again it would be only for the 3rd time for the season?

No doubt the Swans are looking powerful at the moment but there’s a long way to go and first can sometimes be the poison chalice.

I will probably get laughed at for saying this but I think Freo could push for top 4 this year. Currently second best percentage in the comp and they remind me a bit of the Swans in 2005 when they broke their drought, where they didn’t win pretty but just got the job done. They will continue to be a tough task in Perth and they have shown so far they can win away this year.

Collingwood has been fantastic considering their injuries and Carlton deserves respect as well.

The only thing stopping Sydney winning is a grand final against Carlton Collingwood or Essendon where they'll have to beat the crowd and probably umpires too
Yep. It will 2016 all over again. I was really hoping GWS would be in the top 4 for this very reason. Hoping port stay up and Freo can somehow make it too.

"It's hard seeing anyone but Sydney win it"

Yes at this stage Sydney are the clear stand out but apart from them it's the closest season in a long time. One of many teams could find form and go on a run, Sydney could lose form easily, etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rolling Flag Contenders 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back