Game Day 2024 Round 15 Discussion - Taggers Assemble

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1718850989698.png
It's a Melbourne Cup Field for next week's Round 16 MND Challenge .....23 participants, all in the final stages of their preparations
Don't forget to post your round 16 score NEXT WEEK in the MND thread ......again a big thankyou to stevebbb for organising

Come Round 7, I thought I had my season back on track .....from there to the Byes, I improved my side each week

My midfield of Touk, Dawson, Oliver, and Green, have just thrown out too many stinkers together ....I've always been a week behind in trades, and as always really poor at cash gen

1719200356530.png

Only scored 1803 mate and fielded 18.

K.Brown, J. Clark and Oliver were in that 18. :(
Yeah, the byes this year were tough if you were on the wrong side of the ledger in terms of spike scores. Trod water, too.
Copped Oliver as well, sort of seemed like he'd be an OK M8/9, but who knows after this weekend and with Berry going to him this week, you'd reckon.
Brown was good, just got low TOG.
Clark was crazy, he got like.5 more disposals than Stewart and went for 80 less.
Efficiency part of it, low on tackles, lots of.short.options.

I'm going to try and cheer up Judd_Magic a little bit here.

When you say you had a bad week, I'd just like to summarise my last 3 weeks for you.

Rd 13 - Scored a massive 1,749 with 20 playing. VC on Bont for 99, so rolled the dice on Naicos who was subbed out on 64. Too many other spuds to list that week!

Rd 14 - Scored 1,947, so a little better but no massive. VC on Serong who scored 96. Probably should have learnt from the previous week but put the C on Chad Warner thinking Adelaide would tag Heeney. Warner scored, you guessed it 64! NOt quite as many spuds although Steele (83), H Young (83), Meek (76), Moore (74), Butters (76) and Tom Green (80) certainly not at their best.....

Rd 15 - Was always going to be my worst bye round. Hahaha, scored 1,905 with just 17 starters after trading in Tholstrup and Gawn. Did contemplate trading Steele on Sunday as my main leagues were rather close. Didn't bother in the end though.

Ranking has gone from about 11,000 to 20,443 in three weeks.

Projected 2,500 this week, but I will set my sights on 2,200 for starters.

I'm going to try and cheer up Judd_Magic a little bit here.

When you say you had a bad week, I'd just like to summarise my last 3 weeks for you.

Rd 13 - Scored a massive 1,749 with 20 playing. VC on Bont for 99, so rolled the dice on Naicos who was subbed out on 64. Too many other spuds to list that week!

Rd 14 - Scored 1,947, so a little better but no massive. VC on Serong who scored 96. Probably should have learnt from the previous week but put the C on Chad Warner thinking Adelaide would tag Heeney. Warner scored, you guessed it 64! NOt quite as many spuds although Steele (83), H Young (83), Meek (76), Moore (74), Butters (76) and Tom Green (80) certainly not at their best.....

Rd 15 - Was always going to be my worst bye round. Hahaha, scored 1,905 with just 17 starters after trading in Tholstrup and Gawn. Did contemplate trading Steele on Sunday as my main leagues were rather close. Didn't bother in the end though.

Ranking has gone from about 11,000 to 20,443 in three weeks.

Projected 2,500 this week, but I will set my sights on 2,200 for starters.

Season 9 Hug GIF by The Office

Sam De Koning, they gunna play him as R1 all the way home?
Or just a stopgap last week on Stanley / Conway front?

I copped an ear full from carlton fans on this Saturday night.lol😂.
Sam getting a bath bah bah .

I expect chilli Conway to be back and a few other changes .
Keep an eye out for Lawson Humphrey

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I copped an ear full from carlton fans on this Saturday night.lol😂.
Sam getting a bath bah bah .

I expect chilli Conway to be back and a few other changes .
Keep an eye out for Lawson Humphrey

I'd love if Humphries came in, traded him in last week :)

It's just the angry pissed off depressed side of me saying that I'll walk away and not come back mate. I can't remember having such a horrible week. It's soul crushing and makes me wonder why I even bother playing this stupid game for..

Yeah you're probably right I'm too addicted to walk away. This game is bad for anyone that suffers from mental health issues though. It usually takes me a good day or 2 to recover after a sh1t week like this.
Chin up brother. If anyone can bounce back, it’s you. You’re one of the best coaches here and you do consistently well over the years which is a credit to your famous trading prowess. Remember…SC is just entertainment. Nothing serious.

Like Rocky says, it’s not how many times you fall, it’s about getting up every time. Stand up, dust it off and go again 👊🏻

Chin up brother. If anyone can bounce back, it’s you. You’re one of the best coaches here and you do consistently well over the years which is a credit to your famous trading prowess. Remember…SC is just entertainment. Nothing serious.

Like Rocky says, it’s not how many times you fall, it’s about getting up every time. Stand up, dust it off and go again 👊🏻

I second that.. :moustache: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back