Preview 2024 Round 15 GWS Vs Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Campbell better be the sub

How on earth does he get a game over Roberts

Roberts is way overrated on here. He gets about and is usually not terrible, but he’s still very rough and his skills often let him down. Campbell has much more natural talent and is the more elegant player imo, so I’d be glad to see him keep his spot.

Roberts is way overrated on here. He gets about and is usually not terrible, but he’s still very rough and his skills often let him down. Campbell has much more natural talent and is the more elegant player imo, so I’d be glad to see him keep his spot.

Elegant? Kicking it 50m in the air is hardly elegant. Honestly just get Fox back in and ASAP

Sorry what? Statistically he has the best most efficient kick at the club even ahead of Key defender of Melican and Rampe whose job isn't to take on the risky kicks. Other stats that show its not his skill its the others in the side and also his body that is causing him to be dropped, is the fact he is second best for disposals per clanger only bettered by Lloyd and thus he is better at not making an uncontested mistake that that of JJ.

As for the Umps, this is a veritable outbreak of a most unpleasant yellow rash.

Our friend Mofra will be chuffed.
Hi How are you? I am fine.

Given this is the swans board I'll stick to the OP. Toby 4 times, and Haynes can earn himself a leftover

Have we got a latest weather report from Donza? Weather apps says it will be cooked with 10-20mm. Coastal fringe though. Good thing we’re west

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have we got a latest weather report from Donza? Weather apps says it will be cooked with 10-20mm. Coastal fringe though. Good thing we’re west
Hi.
Yeah cold and damp.
As you said. Mostly coastal.
I think around 1-3mm potential and around 12 degrees.
The potential for rain increases after 1/2 time.
However the heaviest rain should be east and north of the Homebush area.

With the game being a sell out what percentage do we think will be Swan supporters?

On SM-A515F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I reckon about 50/50. From my quick (and somewhat unreliable) research, apparently GWS are averaging a touch under 12k per game and the stadium holds 23k.

I will continue to be nervous until we have 18 wins. That will ensure we are top 2.
Agreed we still have 5 wins to go, but this is the first time i've been relaxed and not fussed about the result. I'm now just focused on us beating the teams that are considered lowly of which there are 3 games which we must win. That would mean of the other remaining 7 fixtures against some mid-better teams we should be able to bank at least 2 of em.

If we win this week, my lack of nerves will roll over to next week, in fact i'll be even more relaxed. If we lose then i might be slightly nervous next week. I'm kinda thinking we'll win the next 4 in a row tho and just completely put it to bed.

Agreed we still have 5 wins to go, but this is the first time i've been relaxed and not fussed about the result. I'm now just focused on us beating the teams that are considered lowly of which there are 3 games which we must win. That would mean of the other remaining 7 fixtures against some mid-better teams we should be able to bank at least 2 of em.

If we win this week, my lack of nerves will roll over to next week, in fact i'll be even more relaxed. If we lose then i might be slightly nervous next week. I'm kinda thinking we'll win the next 4 in a row tho and just completely put it to bed.

next 12 or 13 in a row should be okay

BUMP !

Only one entry received so far for “The Quiz” - you still have until the first bounce vs GWS tomorrow
to have a crack. As a former PM once said: “If you have a go, you’ll get a go” ….. or was it “If you have
a go, you’ve gotta go” ? I forget. Anyway …...

Cool
26bd5e0cba743fa7440f5636691f2b33.jpg

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back