Captains 2024 Round 16 VC/C

Remove this Banner Ad

I hope he tries, every possession will be contested and Bont will score 200!
Having somebody hanging off you doesn't make it a contested possession. A clearance with nobody within 15m of you is contested, as is a loose gather from a spoil.

Changed my mind - don't think I want to ride an anti-POD Bont VC. So Bont into Daicos.

Makes sense. If you're protecting a high rank, or have a close cash league match-up, that is.

Otherwise, why not have a little fun?

So having said that, I would give everything, just to be like my VC.

ERROL
Finnbar Maley

Careful... Finnbar is half a chance to play this week if Toby Pink doesn't recover from his ankle injury!

Anyway, there's one player that no-one has mentioned that I reckon is the safest of safe tons this week... As per usual, default to a half-back against the Saints:

Tom Hanks Space GIF by TV4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone's jumping on Bont - the same Bont who withdrew from training yesterday with back spasms?
Bont was sick before the Freo game still scored 160

Ldu was in doubt last week still scored 150

Young + Brayshaw were sick last week still had great games

Plenty of evidence to suggest that Bont is still a worthy VC. I’m tempted to go Daicos/Houston into Walsh for something different though

Never fun anti-pod VCing Bont, but doesn’t tend to rip North up as much as you’d expect. Phillips also done a nice job on Oliver and Daicos last 2 weeks, so think I’ll go for Gulden against Fremantle into Naicos

If Tom Green can go massive against the Swans I'd hate to see what he does against us.

His ball use and DE scares the heck out of me as an option.

IF he uses the ball well early it makes a massive different to his score.

Generally he starts poorly and is pushing 💩 up hill to recover.
Oh it's a risk for sure but as mentioned if he can be clean against a strong Swans midfield I'd like to think he'd be near perfect against whatever it is we call a midfield

Remove this Banner Ad

Back