Game Day 2024 Round 17 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam Day just done his hammy. Thank you SC Gods.

It's shaping to be a big scoring round

I'm far away from a decent score as I still have too many spuds, just these games:
  • If Rowell does not crawl to 80+ I'm likely to punt him, even though I'm low on trades - what a spud :mad:
  • Houston needs to give the ton a nudge too

At 1:30 - Should I use my last trade to move Fisher to Xerri? Sure, only three weeks left. What could go wrong?

One hour later; Touk subbed out with a wrist injury

The mastercoach delivers again. Rank outsiders and architects a win against the in form side. Keeping them to 4 goals halfway through the last quarter.

Get around him Nelso #fivemoreyears

IMG_4403.jpeg
IMG_4371.jpeg

IMG_4370.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ben King you donkey !

It's shaping to be a big scoring round

I'm far away from a decent score as I still have too many spuds, just these games:
  • If Rowell does not crawl to 80+ I'm likely to punt him, even though I'm low on trades - what a spud :mad:
  • Houston needs to give the ton a nudge too
Not for me either.

Spud Houston and Fale

VC naics sucked and dodged Bont Flanders options. Need Maxy to carry me home… surely he follows the rein of Meek and feasts on the pathetic eagles rucks
Yep ...seeing Fullarton out, settled my nerves, Max might have a game of cruise control

As a non-owner, I think we can all agree ....it was still a Qtr too late
I’m not sure Ken gives a flying **** about SC. It’s the right call for the team. Should probably sit JHF and Rozee on the bench TBH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back