Trades 2024 Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Now the rookie game.

Might move on Fisher and Rankine now to Caldwell and Moore. Fish could very well be back next week but could hold gov instead.

Coff or Ari points vs taking both Kruegar and Dowling

If I do the above would be only Kruegar or Dowling up fwd which think both score less then Coff/Ari

I was going trade Max to be TDK, but Pitto has put me off.

2nd choice Nank got to share with Ryan now :mad:

So, I’m getting English now - seems a bit meh of a trade, but I’m hoping to be surprised

I was going trade Max to be TDK, but Pitto has put me off.

2nd choice Nank got to share with Ryan now :mad:

So, I’m getting English now - seems a bit meh of a trade, but I’m hoping to be surprised

Ryan won't take points off Nank :thumbsu:

Think I’ll go Fisher to Caldwell and Maxy to X.
I wish I had a boost left so I could go Rowell to McKercher. That trade will be out of reach next week.
Anyone got a boost for sale?
Excited Reaction Gif GIF by Brett Eldredge

Now the rookie game.

Might move on Fisher and Rankine now to Caldwell and Moore. Fish could very well be back next week but could hold gov instead.

Coff or Ari points vs taking both Kruegar and Dowling

If I do the above would be only Kruegar or Dowling up fwd which think both score less then Coff/Ari

Don't think I trust Moore yet. Will stick with original and move Gov on

He’s not in there for rucking duties?

No Not really and he has played 3 full games this year Rounds 11,12,13 and in those games Nank scored 127,117,144

With a lot bringing in Rozee for Touk etc. thinking I’ll double down on going Dunkley. Having the ability to trade up to a POD will hopefully seperate me from the pack in the back end of the season.

Time will tell.

The advantage I had with extra trades and a boost is gone now. 3 trades done. Zero boosts left now. One weekend of carnage has me with 5 trades left and 2 rookies only field still after the 3 trades. Heeney and Fisher on the bench. Not considering trading Fisher at this stage to get a rookie off field.

Rankine-Caldwell
McMuffin-Humphries
Touk-Dunkley

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't like any of the FWDs apart from Mannaugh, don't really want to spend a trade on Moore, so I think I'm just going to pray and hope Richards scores well, he has had only 1 bad game- (36 in 1 Q as sub was very good) and last weeks crap 34.

Another crap score I'll trade Gawn To Nank, think I would prefer to keep Gawn and see what happens if I can.

1720698698427.png

No Not really and he has played 3 full games this year Rounds 11,12,13 and in those games Nank scored 127,117,144
Damn - you are tempting me to switch back to Nank now

heeney (1 week), fisher (unknown) and gawn (2-3 weeks)

two potential courses of action

i trade fisher to moore and hold gawn. fisher unlikely to score as well with mckercher getting bulk kick ins but i lose the ability to cover defence with my 23rd premo. jackson covers in ruck until gawn returns. backfires pretty hard if i get another injury.

OR

i trade gawn to grundy. grundy has a pretty nice run home but i hate watching him and i think gawn will go massive in the back end.

what do we think?

It’s a tough 1 and when you think about it there’s not many players who are going to take the points of Nank with big tons. Where English has to share points with The Bont, Treloar, Libba, Richards, Dale etc.
Yeah, but English tap to adv vs Nank Richmond’s midfield!

Don't like any of the FWDs apart from Mannaugh, don't really want to spend a trade on Moore, so I think I'm just going to pray and hope Richards scores well, he has had only 1 bad game- (36 in 1 Q as sub was very good) and last weeks crap 34.

Another crap score I'll trade Gawn To Nank, think I would prefer to keep Gawn and see what happens if I can.

View attachment 2045516
Change of plans, going to play 2 spuds that arn't rookies in the FWD line, they make gutsroy Cameron from last year look like Gary Ablett JNR reincarnated-all the talent and ****ing useless, but going to save trades instead. Scott will probably **** Mannaugh over somehow anyway.

Really ashamed to show who they are as well.

He doesn't tap to advantage, just keeps it for himself- last week think he was just kicking long into the fwd line from the centre bounce.
LOL - I meant English has potential to tap to advantage, as he has good a good midfield to tap to vs Nank who hasn't

Trades 2024 Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back