Trades 2024 Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought about trading Fisher but the only guy who would help me out this week would be Dogga Jackson - Not sure he's worth the one good week and then mediocrity. All the other forwards are shite.

Considering taking the plunge and moving on Gawn, with RoMar being the guy I have eyes on. ROB this week, followed by 6 straight weeks at Marvel. WCE, Essendon, Richmond and Geelong in there.

Last year finished with a run at Marvel of 149, 124, 113, 118, 146 and 141. Has been inconsistent this year but has 2 x 160's and his worst scores have been against English, Pitto/TDK, Gawn

Went WDawson to jy Simpkin. Only person i can afford that will help me avoid the donut

Touk to Jezza Cameron is done
1 trade left, $56.3k itb

After some DPP wizardry:
Martin on-field for Heeney
Jackson on-field for Gawn
Freijah on-field for Fisher
Only 1 green dot on the bench (Humphries at M9)

If Freijah is the sub, I'm copping his low score
If there are any late-outs, I'm copping a donut

$2.25 million sitting on the bench is a bloody joke

Who to keep out of Freijah and Reville? Downgrading one to Humphries.

Similar price and breakevens. Both named on the bench (Reville extended).

Can wait to see if Freijah is the sub tomorrow.

thoughts on sam de koening and gawn for mcgovern and caldwell? opens enough cash for me to go downling tholstrup to xerri/grundy(if all goes to plan)+ 102k rookie

feels like caldwell likely scores more than xerri/grundy considering matchups

would leave me with 2 trades after these and curnow as my 23rd fwd looping with jackson

could also play shoenmaker for this rd as r6 and hold onto mcgovern and save the trade

Last edited:
thoughts on sam de koening and caldwell for mcgovern and caldwell? opens enough cash for me to go downling tholstrup to xerri/grundy(if all goes to plan)+ 102k rookie

feels like caldwell likely scores more than xerri/grundy considering matchups

would leave me with 2 trades after these and curnow as my 23rd fwd looping with jackson

could also play shoenmaker for this rd as r6 and hold onto mcgovern and save the trade

Trading Caldwell for Caldwell is a bold strategy but ultimately not sure it will be benificial.

Trading Caldwell for Caldwell is a bold strategy but ultimately not sure it will be benificial.
Saves trades though.

Think About It GIF by Identity

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: Rankine, Touk, Sam Darcy.
In: Caldwell, Dunkley, J. Cameron
And this my friends, is why you keep a boost and some trades for later in the year.

This:
giphy.gif

But also this:
giphy.gif

View attachment 2045998
any suggestions? at some point want to have a 23rd to loop with curnow in the fwd line
A pair of Caldwells would look nice in that team.

Houston, Mglovin out, Fisher VFL, i'd be looking to get Kerch in the backs.

Haven't made my mind up whether to do Fisher and Touk to Caldwell and Warner, or Gawn and Touk to Zerrett and Marshall. Or just Touk to Caldwell.

Leaning towards the first option after the Fisher VFL news. Idk, probably gonna end up making my earliest ever entry to the NTC, which would be a fitting end to this horrendous season lol.

Trades 2024 Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back