Trades 2024 Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Have the same dilemma. I'll trade Gawn and you trade Fisher, then at least one of us made the right decision
If I Trade Gawn out he will probably miss one week and Fisher will be running around in the VFL for the rest of the season knowing my luck, but ultimately I’m leaning to Gawn being traded out

Who should I trade out, Gawn or Fisher
Glasses Why Dont We Have Both GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

I'm 171 points off top 100, do you guys think it's worth trading Gawn to someone? Can afford Grundy and down. If I get Marshall I can use my last trade on fisher to Moore next week if Fisher isn't back though, or is it worth holding the 2 trades for further carnage. I've got Coffield on the bench if Houston is a late out, but if Curnow is also a late out it'll mean Jacko is in the forward line so Dowling will have the E if Curnow does miss.

1000005116.png 1000005117.png

1720770567543.png
Tossing up between Warner or Martin for Miller. Even McKercher is looking tasty...

Leaning towards Martin with the run home, but Warner looks a bargain considering he was over $600k a few weeks ago and there is no Heeney this week.

4 trades left and hoping to only do 1 this week with Touk and survive with 22 playing with some cover on all lines.

Hi Legends
Can you please give me some advice on what trades I should do this week.
8 trades, 1 boost and $2,700 in the shed. I think hold Gawn swing Jackson to ruck as cover. Heeney to the bench and fish needs to go.
Thoughts?
IMG_8044.JPG
IMG_8045.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Gawn or fisher out for caldwell

Would go Grundy next week if I go Gawn out

If fisher out, probably someone like Moore next week

Hi Legends
Can you please give me some advice on what trades I should do this week.
8 trades, 1 boost and $2,700 in the shed. I think hold Gawn swing Jackson to ruck as cover. Heeney to the bench and fish needs to go.
Thoughts?
View attachment 2046103
View attachment 2046104

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Worner to Moniz-Wakefield via DPP magic

Fisher to Dyl Moore

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2046097
Tossing up between Warner or Martin for Miller. Even McKercher is looking tasty...

Leaning towards Martin with the run home, but Warner looks a bargain considering he was over $600k a few weeks ago and there is no Heeney this week.

4 trades left and hoping to only do 1 this week with Touk and survive with 22 playing with some cover on all lines.
A Mid/def is the way to go.

If you keep Sexton you’ll get something better for Fisher.

Can you turn Sexton into Kerch?
Can do. Unfortunately I have fisher on the back line and sexton on my forward line and my forward line is the problem. Have cover on the back line. Thinking Fisher to Moore.

I've settled on one definite trade of Touk > Rozee

I'm also considering trading Harrison > Phillipou or Biggie Spuds > Mannagh to strengthen my pissweak forward line.

As much as I want to get the reinvented premo version of Phillipou, trading Biggie to Mannagh might be the smatter play.

Biggie is a lost cause donut and Mannagh is DPP that allows me to switch him with Freijah and Dowling between mids and fwds.

Having a strong flexible bench looks to be crucial with so much carnage around, especially when you are low on trades like me.

I will have just one trade left if I make two trades this round so one more LTI injury and I will be heading to the No Trades Club.

giphy.gif

Oh for F&#k's sake. F&#$ you Alex Sexton!!!

Trades 2024 Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back