Trades 2024 Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Gawn -> Bench.
Jackson -> R2 (Bless dpp)
Heeney -> Midfield Bench
Dowling -> Fwd
Rankine -> Caldwell

Add Graham to cover Touk and that's about me too.
Hoping at least one of Freijah or Morris aren't subs again...

I am considering trading out Gawn tho...

Was going to upgrade another FWD until Touk Touk broke his wrist.

Will make final FWD upgrade next week. And will have 4 left to either upgrade Clarry or Punchy before SC finals. Still plenty of Moo Juice left on the pine too.

6 trades left

1720587464441.png

Dog Fun GIF by MOODMAN
Action Sports Surfing GIF by World Surf League
Lets Go Swimming GIF by 60 Second Docs

Ride those waves kenty .
It’s been a long while since I’ve been on a surfboard, Rock.

This here would be a far more accurate representation of how I’d hit the surf these days

IMG_1456.gif

It’s been a long while since I’ve been on a surfboard, Rock.

This here would be a far more accurate representation of how I’d hit the surf these days

View attachment 2044422
I love riding waves with the dogs down the beach 🏖️.
Just body surfing .
I wonder if I got a paddle board if they would jump on..

A week late with Rowell, Richards to Mannagh, Caldwell which only cost 100+k and 130 points. Honestly thought Richards would go 70+ with a full game. Was projected to end at 340k+.

I'm going to ignore Gawn's absence this week and rely on whatever Kreuger serves up. Mannagh, looped, to cover for Heeney if Fisher misses again. Salem off the bench to cover Rowell.

3 trades left. Can review Gawn situation next week.

Rankine gone but I am contemplating moving Gov on now and just having Martin play rest of year d6. not sure I like it.

If I get Gov, I would then bring in Trelor.

If I was to keep Gov , I would have to waste a trade on Humphries to bring in a loop d/f so burning a trade. Would leave me with +90k though as apposed to $10k

2 trades left either way, what we thinking?

Rankine gone but I am contemplating moving Gov on now and just having Martin play rest of year d6. not sure I like it.

If I was to keep Gov , I would have to waste a trade on Humphries to bring in a loop d/f so burning a trade. Would leave me with +90k though as apposed to $10k

looks like mcgovern might be playing this week

looks like mcgovern might be playing this week
Such a long drive can't be good for his rib injury!

But, McGov is tough and he'll play through pain - if he misses this week, surely he'll play next week.
At least we know he's a determined person 😍

Somehow got up to 233 overall with what I thought was a settled complete team with 4 trades to cover.

Now Gawn, Heeney, Rankine, and McGovern all to deal with.

Think I'll play conservative and trade Rankine to Jackson to act as Gawn cover. Comben can cover for Gov. Hold Gawn and Heeney and pray Gawn comes back sooner rather than later - and hold 3 trades for more bullets.

Or - just trade Gawn and Rankine now?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Somehow got up to 233 overall with what I thought was a settled complete team with 4 trades to cover.

Now Gawn, Heeney, Rankine, and McGovern all to deal with.

Think I'll play conservative and trade Rankine to Jackson to act as Gawn cover. Comben can cover for Gov. Hold Gawn and Heeney and pray Gawn comes back sooner rather than later - and hold 3 trades for more bullets.

Or - just trade Gawn and Rankine now?

Gawn is a Hold unless you have plenty of trades. Rankine is a trade 4 weeks is too long and he is down to 4% ownership now.

I’m thinking of doing Reíd to Humphries to leave me with 1 trade.

Doesn’t seem practical with so many injuries, but it gives me a green dot and gets McKercher covering across both lines.

Tough one to pull the trigger on though

Gawn is a Hold unless you have plenty of trades. Rankine is a trade 4 weeks is too long and he is down to 4% ownership now.
3 weeks for Gawn isn't too long?

Is that premised on a suspicion he'll recover quicker than expected?

(I need to deal with Touk too, but his scoring isn't hasn't been as high as Gawn's, so I'm tempted to deprioritise him)

I’m thinking of doing Reíd to Humphries to leave me with 1 trade.

Doesn’t seem practical with so many injuries, but it gives me a green dot and gets McKercher covering across both lines.

Tough one to pull the trigger on though
Just not sure doing that trade like me will be any net beneficial in the long run, guess I have Martin covering both lines but he scores the same as Gov and Trelor is a beast who has dropped some bangers all year long. Tough one but need to also win a few cashie leagues to make finals so feeling like this week I could make up the scores by having an extra premo.

Would be down to 2 trades so not the worst.

Kenties should I use my last trade to go Sexton > SDK?

Probably my last chance to get someone decent for Sexton at D6.

Sexton probably gets dropped when Weller comes back in a few weeks.

You know you wanna!!! :moustache:

just do it wink GIF by i-D

Trades 2024 Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back