Trades 2024 Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Stuff it, down to 1 trade. Going for rank, if Curnow is a late out I wouldn't mind that, Houston can also miss this week if he likes, will let me climb a few more ranks ;)

1000005121.png

Originally had Miller > Rowell/Rozee and Rankine > Caldwell which would bring me down to 1 trade left.

With Humphries’ 108 sitting on my MID bench with the E on him, do I bring Miller back in to save a trade and take Humphries’ score?

My other MIDs are: Bontempelli, Butters, Merrett, Walsh, Serong, Green & Dawson.

Currently sitting 10th and a game out of the Top 8 in my main league.

No trades done yet but can you legends give me some advice.
8 trades, 1 boost and $2,700 in the shed.
Option1
Gawn -> English
Fisher -> Moore (leaves $5,300)

Option2 (hold Gawn)
Fisher -> moore
Worner -> moniz-Wakefield (leaves $20,800)
IMG_8044.JPG
IMG_8045.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Originally had Miller > Rowell/Rozee and Rankine > Caldwell which would bring me down to 1 trade left.

With Humphries’ 108 sitting on my MID bench with the E on him, do I bring Miller back in to save a trade and take Humphries’ score?

My other MIDs are: Bontempelli, Butters, Merrett, Walsh, Serong, Green & Dawson.

Currently sitting 10th and a game out of the Top 8 in my main league.
Who had you traded Miller to?

Was initially going Touk to Rozee but with Humphrey E on bench, thinking of going Touk to Simpkin and swinging him fwd with Heeney to take Humphrey's score.

You guys rkn big drop off for simpkin with wardlaw back?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I brought in Trelor today, but he is probably getting Cincotta tag isn't he?
Will either be Treloar or Dale I imagine

Fisher and Sexton out has added salt to the wounds as both were defensive cover too. Hopefully Houston gets up.

Fisher > Caldwell
Freijah > Humphries

I wasn’t keen on Moore but there’s no one else to get, I will likely boost and go Sexton > Moore.

View attachment 2046667View attachment 2046670
Two boosts at this stage - Wowee!

That takes some efforts to fight against the urge to trade - how are you ranked?

With the question mark on Houston I am going to hold a trade back.

Will go Fisher to Jackson and keep Gawn hoping he misses only 2, Gawn could be a great POD for the run home. Jackson is a bit meh but could feast today, Meek has given up some big scores this year including SDK last week.

Was going to trade both Gawn and Fisher but now just the one to avoid a donut.

Who do we reckon will return first - Gawn or Fisher
Both an equal chance + Gawn the far better player by a very long stretch.

Wont see Gawn playing for Casey - I’d hold him instead

Was going to trade both Gawn and Fisher but now just the one to avoid a donut.

Who do we reckon will return first - Gawn or Fisher

Gawn

Two boosts at this stage - Wowee!

That takes some efforts to fight against the urge to trade - how are you ranked?
Certainly all about impulse control! I’m ranked 500, so carnage on the way home probably suits me.

I’ve mainly played for my cash League and been comfortable on top (a lot of luck) so haven’t been overly aggressive and rank has been an added bonus.

Certainly all about impulse control! I’m ranked 500, so carnage on the way home probably suits me.

I’ve mainly played for my cash League and been comfortable on top (a lot of luck) so haven’t been overly aggressive and rank has been an added bonus.
Wow - that's awesome.

Ranked 500 with 2 boosts left - so I would assume you have enough trades to use them too.
I can't see how you won't make the top 100 maybe even top 50, purely by your strong trading position

I'll keep an eye on your team - keep posting your rank thanks

Trades 2024 Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back