Game Day 2024 Round 21 Port Adelaide v. Swans 3rd August @ Adelaide Oval 7:30 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve always been a big horse fan.. but seriously doubting his credentials tonight.. some seriously staggering stubborn moves/refusal to move.. our midfield setup has to be the worst in the comp

Yes I am serious. they know what to do. The players need to be held accountable- why blame Longmire for every ****ing thing???

Because he is the coach and picks the same shit and has the same plan every weeek

I'm waiting to see if the Sydney Swans Facebook Bother putting up the first quarter score.

Pathetic. Either the coaches have no idea or the players have already checked out. This side is looking like an 18th on the ladder, not a top side. This is embarrassing. These guys should be giving their pay back. Their match payments should go to charity for this. A disgrace to the guernsey.

On CPH2471 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the most pathetic thing in my whole time watching
Yeah relative to the ability of the squad, these last 2 weeks are the 2 most embarrassing performances from a side I can recall.

Yeah relative to the ability of the squad, these last 2 weeks are the 2 most embarrassing performances from a side I can recall.

the wooden spoon 93 side at least got the ball forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back