Game Day 2024 Round 21 Port Adelaide v. Swans 3rd August @ Adelaide Oval 7:30 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No VFL either, how Ladhams even comes into the side with a full squad to chose from is laughable. Taken McLean away from his best position as well. If They wanted a tall their was an obvious move if they had to bring in another tall, but the coaching the only people so ****ing blind they couldn't see it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone starting a POTY thread should be given a 4 week ban.
I think whoever's a Sydney fan and paid for a ticket to this (assuming they stay the whole game) deserves some love.

Lloyd is great. 0 contested possessions. 0 Tackles but his DE is 100%. Extend him now.

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk

It is the problem with Lloyd, always has been. He goes for the safe kicks that do not benefit the team in anyway but in which he can ensure he does not make a mistake.

Teams can't win with such risk adverse football.

Our 2012 season:
1722681660993.png
Our 2016 season where pretty much the only bogey side was GWS:
1722681719392.png

Never got completely blown out when we were clearly on top in the H&A season

Not looking too good really.

That is an incredible decision. How they could think ladhams should stay on and take Warner off is effibg mystifyibg
Another classic Longmire decision. Can't prepare a side for a big game, has zero ability to change momentum when things go against the "plan A' he has.

No doubt he will be screaming at Cox in the box....

Sent from my SM-A546E using Tapatalk

No Plan B. No response. Nothing. Zip..Zilch. I can't believe we are this bad. Heads should roll.
Always the same with Longmire once his teams gets figured out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back