Game Day 2024 Round 21 Port Adelaide v. Swans 3rd August @ Adelaide Oval 7:30 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think even Horse is shocked, probably expected a Geelong 2022 end of year run with a fit and firing Mills and Parker, team getting even better but instead it is hilariously sad the season is trending in the other direction.

I wonder if anyone will ever be able to figure out exactly what has happened to these players over the last month or so after such a great start to the season.
Something has gone wrong and mentally ruined this team.
After winning 12 in a row or whatever it was, Horse in the presser kept saying 'there are still things we need to improve on'. We actually had nothing to improve on. That's where he should've just sat back and said boys you know exactly what to do and I trust you to get the job done. That's how Chris Scott coaches. Instead they've probably tried to adjust shit that didn't need adjusting.

This team is reminding me of an otherwise perfectly fine electronic device that has had its settings screwed with and now it's completely ****ed. We need a factory reset to round 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When the pressure is high Sydney can't handle it. It is why I think we have been bad at first quarters, it was the canary in the coalmine. At the start of games teams apply the most pressure, but it was only when the pressure dropped off a bit due to the high of the start of the game wearing off that Sydney managed to score.

The problem is now teams are applying pressure for longer as they know we can't handle it, and we are panicking as a result.

The more I think about, subbing Corey Warner is just so stupid.. less run because of it, and we are getting smashed anyway.. give the kid a run and sub off a tall that’s having no impact..

We've been figured out and Horse is being too conservative with his response. We have running weapons through the middle but instead we're playing it conservative down the wing and we don't have the talls to pull it off.

Go the ****ing corridor for christ sake. You don't have to have an option 15 metres in the clear to do it. Just get it going and take a risk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back