Game Day 2024 Round 21 Port Adelaide v. Swans 3rd August @ Adelaide Oval 7:30 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The coaching is pathetic. Our players effort. Pathetic. This is what happened to us in 1990's. I remember. I was at those games. This team is looking like those teams. Hi, You guys playing in a Swans Guernsey you are a disgrace. We knew the 1990's teams were shite because we had no money. We were playing, basically reserves players. But this is different.our players are allowing themselves to be pushed around. Heens would not have allowed this earlier in the year.

This is a disgraceful performance & our players need to be on notice.

What is the problem? We have no depth.

The other problem is selection. Parker sub. **** me. He should have been playing the Papley role.

The mids match ups were all wrong. Heebs on the Hyphen? **** that. I think Rowie should have gone to him. The tackle king. Francis on Georgiadis. **** that. He is far too slow. I know Blakey was originally on him but Blakey is not a Key Back. He is a running back. If you wanted to have key backs why did we not play some actual backs?

Why not bring in Cleary or Sheldrick?

On CPH2471 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I wonder if anyone will ever be able to figure out exactly what has happened to these players over the last month or so after such a great start to the season.
Something has gone wrong and mentally ruined this team.
They went away for the bye and all got kidnapped by special forces members who said mean things about them?

Mills 6 touches. Selfishness has cost us too much and Horse has facilitated it. Selfishness in 16 when McVeigh and Mills played in the GF when they shouldn't have, Selfishness by Reid doing the same in 22....Selfish by Mills to come back straight into the side without finding touch.
Far cry from 2012 when McGylnn did the selfless thing and ruled himself out which probably helped us win a flag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tmac get ****ed
Not on his own by any means but his ceiling is B or B minus at absolute best. One of the most fumbling kp defenders ever. Under zero pressure is always 2 grabber. With due respect blokes like Fox and Cunningham in your side you aren’t winning no flag and that is no slight on their contribution over the journey.

Mills 6 touches. Selfishness has cost us too much and Horse has facilitated it. Selfishness in 16 when McVeigh and Mills played in the GF when they shouldn't have, Selfishness by Reid doing the same in 22....Selfish by Mills to come back straight into the side without finding touch.
Far cry from 2012 when McGylnn did the selfless thing and ruled himself out which probably helped us win a flag.
Add to that giving Mills the sole captaincy in a year in which he'd miss more than half a season. Horse consistently makes poor decisions.

Makes you wonder how there can be team-wide downward shifts all charts: effort, decision making, disposal, resilience, leadership.

Team-wide.

Other than Rampe we don't have a combative defender. We did well to mask it for a while but the dam wall has busted open. We are in Desperate need of a couple of old school rugged kpds
Our defenders are not the problem. It is the way our forwards & mids are allowing their players to get free. **** off Sam Wicks, your player has had 23 disposals off HB so far

On CPH2471 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back