Game Day 2024 Round 21 Port Adelaide v. Swans 3rd August @ Adelaide Oval 7:30 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not on his own by any means but his ceiling is B or B minus at absolute best. One of the most fumbling kp defenders ever. Under zero pressure is always 2 grabber. With due respect blokes like Fox and Cunningham in your side you aren’t winning no flag and that is no slight on their contribution over the journey.
Harsh on Cunningham who is probably one of the best in the league in his role. Absolutely toweled both Cameron and Weightman after coming back in. Can't disagree on your assessment of McCartin this year though.

Ok little calmer now.

Analysis.

Think bringing in Mills and Parker has changed our teams make up, first half of the year we were dynamic and fast, they are a little too slow for the style of play we were doing.

Teams have worked us out, keeping spares out wide essentially as bait and clogging our forward line.

What I would do?

Mills to defence, Parker up forward holding the line.
Blakey to the wing, use him as a get out kick and some additional run, if they move numbers with him may open the corridor.

Doubt this works, something is off right now.

It was probably Mills who should have been subbed, but Horse seems desperate to pump some games into him.

Seeing how badly he’s going, I’m wondering if we’ll ever get the pre-wrestle Mills back. He looks completely cooked.
Maybe that’s the problem. You are a professional sportsman on around 800k a year. Grow the **** up and act like it instead of your shit childish games and lead like you have been given the privilege of doing.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok little calmer now.

Analysis.

Think bringing in Mills and Parker has changed our teams make up, first half of the year we were dynamic and fast, they are a little too slow for the style of play we were doing.

Teams have worked us out, keeping spares out wide essentially as bait and clogging our forward line.

What I would do?

Mills to defence, Parker up forward holding the line.
Blakey to the wing, use him as a get out kick and some additional run, if they move numbers with him may open the corridor.

Doubt this works, something is off right now.
Good take

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back