Game Day 2024 Round 21 Port Adelaide v. Swans 3rd August @ Adelaide Oval 7:30 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

They have but it only started as a last resort. I think we need to be far less conservative from the get go. Have a game plan with some balls

Interviewed at half time and said they were being told to use the corridor and was disappointed they weren’t. I don’t think it’s a game plan issue - it’s an effort and motivation issue. But if they’re regularly turning efforts in like this, you’ve got to ask some questions

Harsh on Cunningham who is probably one of the best in the league in his role. Absolutely toweled both Cameron and Weightman after coming back in. Can't disagree on your assessment of McCartin this year though.
Get what you’re saying about Harry but for me just does not say premiership defender to me. Courageous panic kicker to me. Doesn’t me I don’t respect every ounce he has got out of himself and given. We have bigger issues than Harrry. Number 6 for starters. Just watching Rataugolea jump over Francis ! Are we ****ing serious recruiting and playing bums like this. Club has stagnated believing they have talent they don’t actually have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brandon Jack has f***ed the spoon that fed him

Get what you’re saying about Harry but for me just does not say premiership defender to me. Courageous panic kicker to me. Doesn’t me I don’t respect every ounce he has got out of himself and given. We have bigger issues than Harrry. Number 6 for starters. Just watching Rataugolea jump over Francis ! Are we ****ing serious recruiting and playing bums like this. Club has stagnated believing they have talent they don’t actually have.

let's be honest Harry is a bottom 6 player and unfortunately we never found an upgrade .

Tries hard

I have only just tuned in but this is embarrassing.

Set up kicks to top of goal square when players are in range (Florence) with no swan getting near.

Stupid less than 15 metre pass in goal kicking range.

Deliberate out of bounds in our own forward Pocket.

Heeney getting out armed at half forward - not spoiled, out marked!

Port forwards getting free runs for speccies first time they go in.

Then Port getting easy clean mark second time they go in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back