Game Day 2024 Round 21 Port Adelaide v. Swans 3rd August @ Adelaide Oval 7:30 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interviewed at half time and said they were being told to use the corridor and was disappointed they weren’t. I don’t think it’s a game plan issue - it’s an effort and motivation issue. But if they’re regularly turning efforts in like this, you’ve got to ask some questions
Yeah I was glad to hear Horse say that to be honest

The worst thing that could happen was Amartey kicking 9 from there the midfield thought they could do it all and were unstoppable.

The forwards thought they were walking on the clouds and the middle were feasting on bathwater.

From there we have been found out and not even given a whimper.

I'm too sad to be angry. Wasted season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know Weitering or May aint walking into the door anytime soon so are we that reliant on Rampe? Surely not... doesnt explain this.

Even without him earlier this season we were okay. Indescribable.

The worst thing that could happen was Amartey kicking 9 from there the midfield thought they could do it all and were unstoppable.

The forwards thought they were walking on the clouds and the middle were feasting on bathwater.

From there we have been found out and not even given a whimper.

I'm too sad to be angry. Wasted season.
In hindsight coming back like that against Carlton and Geelong back to back was a real turning point. Previously we were working very hard and earning our wins. But that pushed us towards "**** we're good, we can do what we want" and the ability to work for games was lost. Now confidence is rock bottom and it's tough to see a way out of this.

I am slightly concerned for the future

this club has a core that's been embarrassed in 22 and at times in 23 eg v Geelong and now this

We have signed most up for a few years and stuck a bit here, but are they like actually ****ed now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back