Game Day 2024 Round 22 Swans v. Collingwood 9th August 7:40 PM @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swans to win by 60 points. David King to declare after the game the Swans are the benchmark of the competition and the pies are in trouble.

Calm before the storm

Yes, these match day threads are so peaceful to start....but then :

were all gonna die war GIF
war battle GIF by HISTORY UK
mad season 2 GIF by American Gods
War Mcr GIF by My Chemical Romance
War Fight GIF by TRT

This has been theorised as a potential reason for us being so flat. Spoke to a mate of mine who works in a senior role at another club and he said that he would have expected the Swans to have increased the training load over recent weeks.. almost like a mini pre season. Particularly with our ladder position. Whilst it doesn’t explain a 100+loss, it does add up with our energy levels, some soft tissue issues and the fact that they chose to rest Amartey who has a history of ham sandwiches.
If this is true, the 2 day break should have freshened us up and reinvigorated the boys. I’m hoping for a massive statement tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone has the inside scoop that the swans will be on tonight.

The purveyors of probability now have the swans firm to equal second favourite for the flag, all this after a 112 point loss.

Late money is smart money.

Another friendly observation from JHWF.

Someone has the inside scoop that the swans will be on tonight.

The purveyors of probability now have the swans firm to equal second favourite for the flag, all this after a 112 point loss.

Late money is smart money.

Another friendly observation from JHWF.
Probably Kingy slapping Tasmania's state budget on the Swans

He had a full debut several weeks ago and went completely unsighted. It was very disappointing and now makes me hesitant about him.

None of the VFL youngsters have taken their chances this year. I thought Mitchell was downright horrific in his debut and Warner keeps looking not quite good enough for AFL. Sheldrick can't even get a game anymore. McAndrew has completely disappeared. It's kind of worrying just how thin out depth is. There is literally no one to get genuinely excited about in our reserves.
He was sub for both games. In the second, he barely got on, about 10 to go JN the last, not even that.

On CPH2471 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think Horse has found the root cause of our recent spate of losses. I couldn't put my finger it myself, but now he's spelt it all out it really does makes sense! Did anyone else see this as something which could help us win more games rather than chase tail from Q1?

View attachment 2073068

CAPTAIN (coach) OBVIOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1723188120595.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back