Game Day 2024 Round 24 Discussion - 🎉 Grand Final Week 🎉

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banner-Finals_Grand-Final-x-200.png

Well, last round of the 2024 season .....the last 4 rounds we'd all agree has been a war of attrition

Congratulations all Coaches who have made their respective Grand Finals .....you can view the GF matchups here

Suffice to say WW19's team has been totally decimated ..... 3 of my DEF 6 aren't playing: Houston, Ridley, and Sheezel .....English out as well ....and my bench decimated, who I thought would hold me thru the odd injury

That's life ....we all have been impacted

Thankyou for your contributions in 2024 ....we have a 2025 planning thread up, and we'll see if there's interest in an AFLW thread

Good luck to all the Grand Final Coaches this week .....great to see our Div 1, is still number one league division overall

Sheezel - Out
Houston - Out
Warner - ? Talk is he plays, but not convinced
Day - Out
English - Has he been ruled out yet?
Curnow - Fitness Test, but has scored shit house anyway.

That's without anyone being rested before finals.....

Think my opponents will be going in as favourites.

Sheezel - Out
Houston - Out
Warner - ? Talk is he plays, but not convinced
Day - Out
English - Has he been ruled out yet?
Curnow - Fitness Test, but has scored shit house anyway.

That's without anyone being rested before finals.....

Think my opponents will be going in as favourites.
Yep, a couple of days ago .....never know, your opponent might have similar issues

Yep, a couple of days ago .....never know, your opponent might have similar issues
I have one trade to fix all that, so all good :moustache: :moustache:

Can't get to Xerri, so it will be Sheezel to best Mid or defender.

SC needs a utility spot, got a donut in the forward line last week despite having 6 eligible and playing forward line players.

We get 40 trades a year now and it still comes down to luck. I should have 17 playing this week with a Donut in defence thanks to McGovern and will have Humphries sitting at M9. Those are the breaks sometimes unless every player gets DPP then it's all luck. :thumbsu:

My opponent in a big cash league is looking at 2 donuts with English, Sheezel & Houston and no trades. Can avoid one of them IF Kruger is named, which would be just my luck if he is 🤬

This team selection is gonna be interesting - we’ll see how many more players are rested up for the finals or done for the season soon - take your pick of donuts

Season 2 Donut GIF by Twin Peaks on Showtime

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still got to pass tomorrow's fitness test
At least we’ll get that as a better indication. Being named means he probably has a reasonable chance. I reckon they’re trying to get him up because they need to win most likely to keep the home final spot. Otherwise it could be hawks or Carlton at the MCG

Where's the carnage? Pfft, so boring.

I got a playing E on every line...

Humphries
Freijah
Jackson
Curnow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back