Game Day 2024 Round 24 Discussion - 🎉 Grand Final Week 🎉

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming English plays, who would you trade to Xerri, English or Grundy?

Also, who do people think will be the top 3 scoring defenders this week? Can trade Sheezel to anyone. Have the 3 Freo boys, Naicos and Martin.

Teams about to drop

Hold Me
Comforting 30 Rock GIF

2 trades left, needing to replace Sheezel & Houston. Have $1,175,000 to play with, can swing Daicos back so one IN can be a premo mid.

D: Sheezel, Martin, Stewart, Houston, Ryan, NWM (Schoenmaker, Reid)
M: Bont, Daicos, Butters, Merrett, Neale, Serong, Walsh, Rowell (Dowling, Carroll, Brown)

Combinations am considering so far are:

Treloar + $520,500 (N. Anderson / Amon (smoky but is vs North)
Gulden + $642k (any back...Whitfield, Sinclair etc etc)
Dunkley + $640k (any back)
Steele + $609k (Clark, Young, Newman, Amon)
Cripps + $599,800 (as above)
Brayshaw + $563k (as above)
Something else I've missed?

Would welcome any feedback. Cheers. :thumbsu:

2 trades left, needing to replace Sheezel & Houston. Have $1,175,000 to play with, can swing Daicos back so one IN can be a premo mid.

M: Bont, Daicos, Butters, Merrett, Neale, Serong, Walsh, Rowell (Dowling, Carroll, Brown)

Steele might tag Cripps...

Ross who knows....

If English is a late out it will be too late to move players around as Livingstone plays Saturdee arvo :think:

Dog's will have to chance it, they need to win. Didn't Crazy Bevo say he was close last week?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How about risking everything on that shit eating turncoat woosie boy Dawson, in an absolutely vital game in Old Sydney Town ?

Not going to lie, would have been interesting to see a bit of donut action.
Huge letoff for some, but at least it means fairer GF matchups, I guess.

I'll be seeing a bit of donut action with Sheezel and Houston donuts with no trades and no cover from Coffield and Schoenmaker.

I have Freijah, Dowling and Mannagh as cover for my mids and forwards but I can't loop them with Harrison and Clark locked out.

On first look tis Excellent, Day is out won't miss his 33avg in my side, but even worse the biggest ****ing spud who ever played AFL has been picked this week and going to have to use him - (had the cash, and needed a D/f loop so got in the Blonde muppet from gold Coast-had to use him on field a few times-can't say his name I'm too embarrassed)

On the bright side-hmmmm.....can't really think off one, Captain Cripps will be it hopefully, if not I'm sure Ryan will step up to the plate.

Saints naming Campbell and Hayes

Interesting

Would love to see Marshall spend most of the game at CHF, but we'll get smashed even more at centre bounces.

Though we'll also win a lot in the back half and kick to CHF....

We get 40 trades a year now and it still comes down to luck. I should have 17 playing this week with a Donut in defence thanks to McGovern and will have Humphries sitting at M9. Those are the breaks sometimes unless every player gets DPP then it's all luck. :thumbsu:

40 trades and we still can't leave 1 or 2 for the final round

40 trades, luxury that is

Surprised Grundy is playing, looks like he's running on 1 and half cylinders at the moment.
It's ****ing stupid, boggles the mind, tbh.
Been running on fumes, chances of them missing top spot are 2/3 of 5/8 of **** all.
Horse has lost the plot.
Reckon big Darcebot doesn't suit up for Freo if results go against them.
Scoops with a cheeky little hot taek

I'll be seeing a bit of donut action with Sheezel and Houston donuts with no trades and no cover from Coffield and Schoenmaker.

I have Freijah, Dowling and Mannagh as cover for my mids and forwards but I can't loop them with Harrison and Clark locked out.
Shame about the lips, but super-solid cover, mate 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back